Chapter 9: Battle

"Hands up, and no quirks allowed." A voice ordered, "Try anything and I'll kill him." all of the three girls looked to what's behind them.  

Their eyes widen, "Kaminari..!" Y/N said worriedly and glared at the villain, "He got us. We let our guard down completely." Jiro said, though she was also worried for Kaminari due to his state of not being himself due to exceeding his watt limit earlier.  

"An ambush after they made us think we got all of them, I can't believe we didn't predict this." Momo quietly said for the two of you two hear.

The villain clicked his tongue, "I don't wanna kill someone who's an electric type, like me, but I guess I have to, huh?" he then activated his electric type of quirk with his other hand, while his left hand grabbed Kaminari by the back of his black jacket, though Kaminari was still not on his right mind by this time, "Yay.. Yaayy.."

"Tsh, he thinks he's that strong?" Y/N says, as the three put their hands up. "He was probably the one Todoroki said was jamming communications." Momo said, while the villain chuckled.

The villain walked towards them, "I'm going over there." he continued, "Don't move a muscle." 

Jiro looked down at her boots, realizing a plan, "Electric types like you and Kaminari are born winners, right?" the villain stopped his quirk and stood, "Huh?"

"Jiro-" Y/N looked at her with a frown, "I mean, even if you aren't a hero, there are a ton of jobs you could do." Jiro sneakily moved her plug-like-earlobes behind, "It's just an innocent thought."

Y/N noticed the sudden movement and looked on what's behind Jiro, her earlobe jack was moving in a slow pace while trying to get attached to the speakers of her boots, "I'm just wondering, why is someone like you a villain?"

"It's fine if you don't want to answer." Jiro said, but before she could attach it to her boots, the villain's quirk on his hand activated more as if he was threatening all of you that he would kill Kaminari.

"Give it up." The villain said, "Did you think I wouldn't notice?" he said with his quirk nearing to Kaminari's face, "A kid's naive thinking only works on dumb adults"

"Novice hero shouldn't make light of hostages." He continued, "If you three don't put a fight, I'll let this idiot go."

"Someone else's life," He said, "Or your own." The villain walked towards the three of you.

"Now. Don't move."

-

Suddenly after a minute, both of the villain's biceps were shot with a bullet from a long range, making him unconscious and release Kaminari. Most of the street villains have woken up from Kaminari's attack earlier before he was held hostage.

"This attack.." Both of Jiro's eyes have widen, "Could it be..?

at the Central Park [USJ]

"Sorry, everyone!" another unknown person said, "Sorry we're late! we brought everyone we could." the white dog-mouse-bear apologized as he sat on Vlad King's shoulder.

"I, Iida Tenya, class 1-A representative, have now returned!" Iida proudly said, behind him were eleven pro heroes, mostly all of them were teachers at U.A.

Villains started to come up to them as they attacked, Present Mic clicked his tongue and yelled using his quirk, "YEAHHHHHHH!" making the villains fly backwards and painfully cover their ears.

Then, Ectoplasm opened his mouth to create some sort of smoke that made a lot of clones that looks like him, the clones then attacked the remaining street villains.