Chapter 13: Explodo Kills

"I'd lose my stamina in this." Y/N sighed as she faced the landmine and decided to not use levitation for now since it needs stamina, the more you use it the more your stamina loses. 

Suddenly- a loud explosion was heard. Y/N searched of where the sound was coming from, "..Pink?" There was a pink smoke that came from the explosion as the person that stepped on it flew away, just as she was distracted by it.  Y/N didn't notice that a certain icy hot went pass her. 

"1-A's Todoroki is now leading again!" Present Mic announced, "The cycle is now all over and over since L/N got too distracted by the pink explosions!"

"Hah?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows slightly, not hearing the name of the person that went pass her and also confused by hearing the announcement then looked at her front -- which was Todoroki crossing the landmines by foot, "Damn it.."

She immediately activated her quirk and used the air to blast her forward while the wind she controlled was assisting on her foot and behind to keep balance.

Bakugo then went past her by the use of his explosion quirk on his hands as he glided the air with his technique earlier still on use, making Y/N almost lose balance while controlling and surfing the air around her because of how close Bakugo was when he flew near Y/N.

"This doesn't affect me..!" Bakugo yelled while heading towards Todoroki, "Bastard, don't declare war to the wrong person!" He then sent a small blast of explosion over Todoroki which he dodged. 

"And now, we've got someone new in the lead! Rejoice, mass media! It's the kind of development that you guys love!" Present Mic stated as the audiences cheered, excited and in suspense on who'll win by now. "But the rest are catching up! But these two grappling for first.. Can they hold onto their lead?! Especially when L/N is moving forward closer and closer!" 

Y/N took this as an advantage of the two and continued to blast a large mass of air around her to carry Y/N towards the third stage, just as she was near where Bakugo and Todoroki is now- 

There was suddenly a loud boom of an explosion behind the back which seems like an earthquake, "A giant explosion from the back!? What's with that force?!"Present Mic asked through the speakers. 

"An accident? or was in intentional?"Present Mic, "Class A's Midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast! Actually, he's taken the lead!" the crowd in the bleachers cheered and once again, Bakugo angrily chased after Izuku, "Deku! Get the hell.. Back here!"

Of course, Todoroki doesn't want to be placed on last either so he made a path made of ice just by running fast on the ground without actually activating the landmines, 'This path will end up helping others, but.. No time to worry about them..!' 

Y/N got close to Midoriya and went to his side and smiled while quietly speaking, "I'll boost you up." Izuku faced to his side with his hand clutching to the wire of the robots' part and his eyes widening as Izuku felt himself smile back and nod, "Thank yo-" but suddenly got interrupted by Present Mic. 

"It seems like our former leader has cease-fire to chase down Midoriya! When a common enemy appears, people stop fighting! well, actually, they're still fighting just not each other!" commented by Present Mic, "What're you even trying to say?" Aizawa asked.

A few seconds then, just as Midoriya was about to fall and the other two from behind caught up -- he flipped himself then puts each of his foot on Bakugo and Todoroki's shoulder while holding the wire and slamming the slightly large piece from the villain bots' part he got from the first obstacle course to the floor.

The contact made him fly one again because of the hidden landmines from below them. Y/N then sends air pressure towards him to make him glide faster to the finish line, she also boosted up herself too. Making her slightly behind to Izuku.