Chapter 3: Start!

"Found it..!" Y/N sighs in relief and slid the large door open, she then heads towards her chair that was according to their seating arrangement while some people in her section looked at her in curiosity. Y/N then sat on her chair as she puts her bag on the side of her desk.

"She's the one who placed second, right?" One of Y/N's new classmate asked, "I don't really know their names..-" Another answered, "I heard she tied with that red head.. woah- she's pretty, I wonder what her Quirk is."

"Hey! Nice to meet you!" Someone beside Y/N greeted, "Nice to meet you too." Y/N turned to face her and smiles, feeling a bit awkward around new people, "I'm Mina Ashido!" Mina said while pointing to herself with her thumb, "I'm Y/N L/N!" After some time, the two started getting along pretty well-- talking about their Quirks and random.

Bakugo clicked his tongue as he glanced at Y/N and puts his left foot on his desk then resting his hands on his pockets, the person with eye glasses from the entrance exam headed to his way, "Remove your foot from that desk!" He said while pointing to the desk, "Hah..?" Bakugo said in a taunting manner, turning his gaze onto the student.

"Such an action is insulting to those who came to U.A. before us as well as the craftsmen who made this desk!" The young man's eyes widen, continuing to scold Bakugo-- Making Y/N turn her head towards them, "Like I care. What middle school are you from, you extra!?" 

The guy lowly gasped at Bakugo, taken aback with his way of talking, "I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya." Iida said with a hand on his chest, Y/N looked at them while thinking, 'Bakugo still hasn't changed?'

"Somei!? So you're a damn elite, huh..? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you!" Bakugo grins as Iida jolted with sweat on his forehead, "'Crushing'? You're awful..do you really wish to become a hero?!" Iida then stopped his tracks and straightened his posture while looking at the door, "You're.."

Everyone from the class looked at who's on the front door, "Oh, uhm..-" Izuku said, looking away in embarrassment which resulted him looking at Y/N with wide eyes, but before he could speak to her--

"Good morning!" Iida greetes, shuffling towards Izuku while introducing himself, "I am from Somei Private Academy, My name is-" Izuku puts his hands  in front of him nervously, "I heard! I-I'm Midoriya, nice to meet you, Iida."

"Oh- Izuku!" Y/N said as she waved at him, also surprised to see that they're in the same classroom, "Y/N..!" Izuku's eyes widen and waving at her too with his usual smile, a small blush trailing on his cheeks.

"Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you?" Iida asked, making Izuku turn to face him again, "I had no idea.. I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you are better than me." Iida said as he gestured with his hands while looking away in embarrassment with furrowed eyebrows.

'Sorry. I actually didn't realize anything..' Izuku thought in his mind with a sweatdrop, "Oh! That curly hair! You're the plain-looking one!" The girl with a bob said, she then looked at Y/N with a bright smile, "You're the one who helped me, right?" Y/N smiled back at her and hummed as a 'yes'.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." A man with a worn-out appearance said, laying on the floor with a yellow sleeping bag as he opened the zipper to sip a juice on a pack, "This is the hero course." Still laying down lazily while drinking it.

Y/N and the students in the class looked at him like he's an unusual creature, "Okay, it took 8 seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited." He said as he stepped out of his sleeping bag and faced Izuku with the other two while they were near the door, "You kids are not rational enough."