Chapter 7: Rescue Training

Same day on the afternoon, it was now 12:50 PM.  

"Now for today's basic hero training.." Aizawa announced, "This time, All Might, myself and one other will supervise."

"Uhm, what're we doing, exactly?!" Sero asked while raising his hand, "Preparing you for disaster relief, from fires to floods." Aizawa took a card with 'RESCUE' words in it, and showed the card to the whole class.

"Rescue training?" Y/N asked, "Rescue, huh.. Sounds like another rough day." Denki sweatdropped as looked at Y/N while talking, "I know right!" Mina answered.

"Come on! This is what being a hero's all about! I'm pumped!" Eijiro says excitedly, "I'll be right home in a flood, kero." Tsuyu said.

Aizawa glared at all of you, "Hey, I'm not done." He then grabbed a gadget at the size of a small phone and the hidden rectangular pillars from the wall automatically showed up, making a 'krrr' sound.

"It's up to each one of you whether or not you wear your costumes, as some of them are ill-suited to this sort of activity." Aizawa informed, "The training site is a bit remote, so we'll be going by bus."

"That's all. Get ready." Aizawa said as he left the classroom to head on the front gate. After all of the students from class 1-A were done changing, they walked outside.

"Y/N!" Uraraka called as she ran to you, "Nice costume!" Uraraka smiled, "Thanks, you too!" Y/N said, suddenly a voice boomed near them.

"Line up according to your I.D numbers. Fill those seats in an orderly fashion!" Iida ordered as he made those gestures with his hands towards the bus.

-

"Darn. It was this type of bus!" Iida slouched on his back in despair, "There was no point, huh?" Mina said, Y/N agreed as she sat next to Eijiro, making her sandwich between him and Tsuyu, "I guess so too."

"I say whatever comes on my mind, Midoriya." Tsuyu said as she looked at Izuku, "Oh!? what is it, Asui?" Izuku jolted a bit, seeing that he's not that good with talking to girls.

"Call Me 'Tsu'." She said, "Your quirk resembles All Might's." Tsuyu stated, "R-Really!? nah. I mean, I.." Izuku panicked a bit, thinking that they already know about All Might lending his power to him. 

Y/N looked at Izuku and realized that his Quirk did look like All Might's, "Come to think of it.. I guess it does, but maybe just similar but not the same?"

"Wait a sec, Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt though, they just look the same." Eijiro said as he grinned, "But that sort of simple, strength-enhancing quirk is awesome, you can do lots of flashy stuff!" 

"My Hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much." Eijiro stated, "I think your quirk is great!" Y/N says, smiling as she encouraging him.

"You think so?" Eijiro turned to face Y/N as he scratched on the back of his neck with slightly pinkish cheeks, "Yeah! It looks pretty neat though, it's a quirk that definitely pass a pro's!" Izuku said.

"Pro! but don't forget that heroes also have to worry about popular appeal!" Eijiro said. 

"My navel laser is both strong and cool. Perfect for a pro." Yuga said as he laid his chin on both of his palm with his usual v smile.

"But it's not great that it gives you stomachache." Mina says as she puts a hand on Yuga's shoulder, making him look at Mina with a constipated look. Y/N laughed at Yuga jokingly, "Poor Aoyama." making Mina laugh too at how his expression looks like now.

"Well if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugo, huh?" Eijiro said, making Bakugo look at their way with his elbow leaning near the bus' window, while resting his cheeks on his knuckles. Shoto was on the back, already sleeping.