Chapter 12: Sports Festival

Y/N positioned her stance as one of the green circular lights above the entrance of the first obstacle race 'dinged!', until all the three lights slowly lost their light one by one.

"START!"

Everyone around her quickly ran inside, making the every space too crowded and narrow to run, "Okay, here's the play-by-play! Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy Man?" Present Mic asked the person next to him.

"You're the one who forced me to come." Aizawa said through the bandages that was covering his face and arms.

"Let's get started right away, Mummy Man. What should we pay attention to in the early stages?" asked by Present Mic, "This part right now." Aizawa answered in a monotonous voice as he carefully watched the students run through the screen the audiences were spectating.

"Hey- hey!" 

"This is too narrow!"

"Ouch!"

"Hey, move!"

Y/N jumped and levitated herself in the air above the students and launched herself forward, making her first to come to the first obstacle course since it is a race after all, "Whew.. Got in handy."

Todoroki saw her action and immediately froze the floor as he ran; making an ice path which made the people behind him got frozen in their place, excluding Y/N since she was in the lead, which made her escape Todoroki's quirk.

"Yowch! I'm all frozen! Can't move!" A student said, "So cold!" said by another person, "That bastard!"

Soon enough the others from Class A caught up with them, Bakugo launched himself upwards by blasting himself with the explosion on his hands. Aoyama then used his lazer beam on his navel making him go up, Yaoyorozu created a pole with her creation and used that as an advantage.

"Take that!" Bakugo yelled to Todoroki, "Naive, Todoroki!" Yaoyorozu said, "I ain't letting you both get ahead that easy." Bakugo said while blasting himself more to get near, "Half n' half bastard!"

Y/N glanced back at the commotion behind her and slightly smirked while running, "They're already catching up, huh?" 

"Nope. Not happening a second time!" Ojiro said, using his tail to break the ice that froze his foot, "Woah, that was close!" Mina said as she melted the ice with acid that was secreted from her boots and proceeded to slide forward while fumbling through the ice path.

Mineta from behind grabbed the bouncy purplish spheres on his head and threw it around forward and jumped at it, "I've outwitted you, Todoroki! How pathetic!"

"How about a taste of my killer special attack! Grape..-!" but before Mineta could say his special attack, a villain bot hits his side while he was in the air, making him slam and roll to the ground with sparkly tears on the side of his face, "Mineta!" Izuku said.

Y/N looks up at the large sized robots with a surprised look, "The faux villains from the entrance exam?!" The villain bots' eye flared red, "Multiple targets acquired..!"

 "Every obstacle course needs obstacles! Starting with.." Present Mic announced, "..The first barrier, Robo inferno!"  

"It's the zero-pointers from the exam!" Kaminari said with fright toned in his voice, "Where'd they get find money for these..?" Yaoyorozu asked as she was confused by the large quantity of robots.

"Seriously? The hero course kids fought those?!"

"This is what they meant by obstacles?!"