Chapter 11: Starting Line

It was now the day before the Sports Festival of U.A.; same day; after-school on last chapter. [10]

Chatters filled in the halls outside Class 1-A's room as students from the same year crowded over the open front door.

"W-What's going on?!" Uraraka said as she looked at the people outside their classroom, "What business do you have with Class A?" Iida asked, Y/N went beside Uraraka as she looks at the door, confused as they are, "I wonder..?"

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?" Mineta said, desperate to go home by now.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugo said as he walked passed Mineta towards the front door with his hands on the pockets of his pants, "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

"No point though." Bakugo said, standing in front of the students, "Out of my way, extras!"

"Stop calling people "extras" because you don't know them!" Iida scolded and gestured his hand like slicing on the air.

A voice from the crowd stated, "I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant."

He slowly pushed his way through the crowd and looked at Bakugo in the eye, though he glanced at each one of the people in the classroom, then suddenly his eyes landed on Y/N for a few seconds then back to Bakugo.

"Are all the students in the hero course like this?" the young man had indigo hair and purple eyes with dark bags under them, "Huh!?" Bakugo yelled with his eyes flaring.

Some people in Class-A shook their heads furiously as a no including yourself, "Gotta say, I'm a little disillusioned if this is what you're offering." He says as he scratched the back of his head, his other hand on his pocket, "There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?"

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course and it seems they may also transfer people out." He continues, "Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. Consider this a declaration of war."

Y/N looked at Izuku with hesitating eyes, "Should we stop this..?" Bakugo only stared at him with furrowed eyebrows, until-

"Hey, I'm from Class B next door!" A manly voice called out, "Heard you guys fought some villains. Wanted to find out more, but.."

"..All I'm seeing is this arrogant bastard!"

"If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" The same student from Class B said, he had grey hair and razor sharp teeth - though Bakugo didn't pay attention to his words and walked outside the classroom, "You ignorin' me bastard!?"

"Wait, you jerk. What're you doing to us?" Kirishima asked with sweat on the side of his temples, "Thanks to you we've got a whole mob of haters now!"

"I don't give a crap.." Bakugo simply looked back at him, "Huh?!" Kirishima asked, "Why should I care? I'm heading for the top." Bakugo said, after that he shoved the students from the crowd as he went pass them.

"Damn it, you bastard!" Testutetsu [Class 1-B], "Tch..! so straightforward and manly." Kirishima said with a tear on the side of his eye as he clenched his fist.

"I- excuse me." Y/N went in front of Shinso, the one from the General Department [Class 1-C]. Shinso's eyes went to her, including students near them.

Encounter [Boku No Hero Academia x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें