Chapter 3

As I was walking down the road I remembered yesterday's text from him , I keep ignoring his calls and texts but I knew that I was going to have to answer him sooner or later.

  One time I didn't answer him for 15 days, I thought he would just stop ...no... He came to my house asking to see me because he "missed me" .

     Oh I didn't tell you ... He's my uncle, well kind of..he was adopted in a not so young age so he's not my real uncle.

  And also he's now my dad's boss, yup.... Pretty fucked up, but there's nothing I can do ...whenever he's near me I just freeze ...I can't talk or move or even breath.

  This has been happening for 5 years...but I just couldn't tell anyone, I can never. The inner me looked down at her knotted fingers stressfully, i know she wants me to be strong for the sake of both of us and I felt so bad to let her down.

     I arrived to school earlier than I thought, didn't even notice how fast I was walking.

     I entered the gates and waited for Hana ...she would be here any mi...."Liaaaa!'' Yup ... Right now.

  "I'm so sorry Lia...about what happened" she comforted me while patting my shoulder, I called her last night as soon as I got home, although she barely understood me between the sniffs, cries and sobs...she's the only one who saw this part of me...the only one I trust enough to be this fragile with.

      "Yeah yeah thanx, let's just drop it ok?" I replied bitterly but she understood that the wound is still way too moist and tender , she backed off, but only to dive back in and hold me tightly in a bear hug

    It's weird because she's so small and skinny yet was able to bear hug me , it was nice though.

   She pulled away two seconds later and grabbed my arm basically dragging me ..we had the same class, Miss fucking Bucket! I didn't want another detention so I tried to kind of focus on whatever she was trying to explain .... My mind went blank ..it was basically rocket science to me .

    Finally lunch time, my favorite time of the day... I headed to the cafeteria and spotted Banana sitting at the far end table , I walked straight towards her and plopped down the seat across from her.

    As I was about to start talking to her i spotted Raymond heading towards us ...what the fuck ! I definitely am not ready!!!

   Oh shit keep it cool damn it , just breath... "Hi guys!" I looked up at him and he had this casual face and smile on, like nothing happened.

    It really annoyed me, more than i thought .

     "Hey Raymond'' Hana replied, he turned his gaze to me. " hey Amelia" he said it so sweetly it felt like a dream ..and that warm smile did not help.

    "hey Raymond! Chilly day huh?''
Did u seriously just talked about the weather? The fucking weather?!
The inner me face palmed, Oh my god you're socially killing your self !!

  Fuck fuck fuck  I didn't know what to do! And Banana's silence wasn't helping.

   He took a seat next to me. ''Luckily I brought my jacket", he was talking like usual , while my fingers kept tugging on my jeans and my head hung low.

     Damn it! he didn't have to be so cold in this so warm shit ...he drove me nuts, screw him.

   I finished my lunch as normally as I could and excused myself ..just as I was 3 feet away I felt someone next to me, I glanced up to the tall figure and Raymond stood there gorgeously looking down at me ...them eyelashes though..

   I know... I'm hopeless.
" I'll walk you back to class" he offered as he walked beside me.

   The walk was kind of quiet for a while until he broke the silence.
"Thank you for telling me by the way... I wouldn't have wanted you to hold it in forever, you know? " was he serious right now?! He's kind of too cocky about this shit.

   "I mean I knew you had to tell me someday ...I'm glad it came"
Oh my god it was hopeless!

  "Yeah yeah , stop rubbing it in my face, get over it" I defended bitterly, he was kind of rude to be honest, like it was so obvious that I'm in love with him...
was it?

   "ok here's your class, good lu.."
"thanks.." i interrupted him scurrying through the class door
I knew he was just trying to make everything go back to normal before i ruined it, yes he was glad i told him but he surely didn't have to be cold about the whole thing.. It made me feel stupidly small.

    I went back home when classes were over and as I walked inside my house I smelled something... A perfume, not any perfume..That musky kind of sweet perfume , I was so used to it, it made my heart beat madly I felt like it was about to pop from my chest , I walked by the living room with sneaky steps.. Too careful, as if already knowing that i was being the prey and was looking throughoutly for my hunter.. I stuck my head out when i reached the corner... No one's there.

      Maybe I was just imagining it again, it wouldn't be the first time.

   I walked to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge "I went grocery shopping , if you're hungry there's food in the microwave.... Mom''

  i grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it down, in the middle of it I felt a hand on my waist, it felt like electricity.

       " fuuuck!!!!" i Screamed and turned around choking on my water... He was here ...right now, in my house.

    "I think I should punish you for cursing Amelia" .

  No.....no....why is he here?

  "You've been so naughty lately...not answering my calls''

   " i-i d-didn't m-mean to.." my voice came out cracked, I couldn't help but to oblige to him...he's intimidating .

    "I know baby..and you know that I love you so much''
I looked away from him...well...I've never looked at him anyway ...I just kept looking at his shirt collar or at my feet

     I heard foot steps coming close to the kitchen and he quickly backed off , my dad walked in .. " I heard a scream! What's wrong?".

   "Oh that would be my fault there David , I snuck up on Amelia unintentionally and gave her a scare".

   My dad chuckled and walked towards me " welcome home sweety" he gave me a kiss on my forehead and motioned to the papers in his hands ''we still have one more thing to go through Mason" and with that they went back to the office I assumed.

    I went straight to my room locking the door behind me and curled in a ball cuddling my pillow, i was scared. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my body while taking a couple of deep breaths in an attempt to sooth myself.
till I heard a knock on the door ...

  I opened my eyes frightened!
"Amelia dinner is ready!" I heard mom calling from the other side of the door,I didn't even notice myself fall asleep.

    I went down stairs and sat with my family, which was mom and dad...my brother left for college over a year ago, I love him so much and miss him even more.. Plus he gives the best hugs.

   "Mason says he misses seeing you...he really loves you you know"
why did you have to say that dad? Damn this .

     "He has 4 daughters my age...I don't see why am I so special'' I replied trying to hide the bitterness in my words but failing.

   His daughters were basically Angle's ...I fucking love them, that's why I can never say anything, I care about them ..the inner me looked at me with sad eyes, i never wanna see them get hurt, even if it meant putting myself in harm's way instead.
I helped mom clean the dishes and went back upstairs, did some of my homework and fell asleep before finishing it ...

    " let it be the problem of the tomorrow me" I said to myself as I fell straight to sleep.