Chapter 18

This pounding in my head is painful...please make it stop! My neck hurts so much..I can feel it burning.

" she hit her head badly but she's still breathing".

"What about the man?''.

" he's critical, he has severe burns mostly on his face and some on his body... We saw him carrying the woman out..he was still on fire when we got to him''...
   who are they? Why can't I open my eyes?.

   ''Amelia? sweety..oh my god! David call the doctor!" I opened my eyes and the white light blinded me..." Amelia can you here me?" A man spoke...i don't recognize his voice...I blinked a few times until my vision cleared.

"She'll be okay.. Don't worry, we're going to make her stay the night just in case" I looked to my left and saw my family, Mom, Dad, and Jonah.

I kept scanning the room for Mason..I need Mason.

"Honey are you okay? You scared us'' I heard dad speak..but I didn't answer.

" come on David.. We should let her rest a little..we'll come back tomorrow morning sweety to take you home".

After they left I kept thinking of that dream, caressing my scar...what did Raymond mean?.

I heard a knock on the door and when I glanced up I saw Mason.
I breathed in relief shedding one tear..I motioned him to come and hug me..which he did in a blink of an eye.

He put his arms around me kissing any skin that was showing.. "My baby...my love...my everything" he said between sweet soft kisses.

That's why I felt for him...it's the way he makes me feel when I'm around him," Mason...what's h-happening to me!?" I held him tighter than ever...''you're okay baby girl..you're okay'' he kept whispering comforting words and caressing my hair, successfully soothing me to stop sniffing and crying..."tell me what's wrong Amelia'' he offered a gentle smile.

"I don't k-know...I k-keep having these d-dreams about you...but s-sometimes they're d-daydreams, am I g-going crazy?!" he looked at me with sad eyes..."no baby it's okay...everything is going to be okay..I promise'' he kissed the top of my head then my cheek.

   The next morning my parents came to bring me back home, once I was changed and ready to leave my dad signed my release form and Jonah held my hand to help me walk out the hospital door right towards the car which was parked near the entrance

  I sat in the back with an expressionless face while Jonah sat next..I could tell he was about to say something but then decided not to when our parents showed up

  once I was in my bed resting mom knocked on my door and entered.. "Sweety...your friends are here to see you" .

When she stepped away from the door I saw Hana, Ellie and Raymond...''hey Lia...how are you feeling? " hana spoke first.."it's nothing serious..don't worry I guess I was just tired''.