Chapter 9

I couldn't sleep at all that night, I just kept thinking about him for days
The way his lips gently brushed against mine, the sweet taste of them...and the soft touches, almost had me lose my mind over him.

    I know this is wrong.. I do..but I can't help the way I'm feeling, I don't know how or why I'm feeling this right now.

    After spending so much time fighting him off...hating him, now all I want is to be touched by him, only him...to be his.

   I fought this madly crazy idea and got out of bed...this is wrong.

    It was 11am on Saturday, I pulled out my phone and dialed Rayan...yes Rayan..I had to stop this feeling, Mason is my uncle..and he's married, I can't be with him like that..I'm not even suppose to think about this.

   After two rings he answered..:'' Amelia?... Hey! I thought I'll never hear from you'' I could hear him chuckle then added...''so what's up?'' I breathed in and replied
  "Well...I thought maybe you'd want to hang out later..it's okay if you're busy though''

    " no actually I'm free...I'd love to meet up with you'' and with that I had a date, I went to get ready and told my mom.

    I didn't want him to come pick me up so I met up with him in a near by fun zone.

    He had most of the fun to be honest..we went in those war games where you have to wear a vest, I sucked at it... He in the other hand was surprisingly good

    When we got out we went to get something to drink...we kept chatting for a while...Rayan was 18 years old but he looked a bit older and more mature, I liked that about him.

    We headed to the park and walked for a while, talking a little bit...about anything really.

    He then  stopped at a wooden seat and sat down..I did the same, I could feel him getting closer to me...it felt weird!.
    He turned my face and came in for a kiss...I wasn't sure about it and he probably noticed.. "What's wrong Amelia?'' He softly asked me almost whispering, I didn't really know what's wrong.

   So I didn't utter a word, he leaned back in and pressed his lips to mine...

I don't want it...these are not Mason's lips.

   I pushed him away a second later and put my head down, he was shocked at first then he adjusted himself on the seat and spoke..''so I guess there's someone else'' I couldn't look him in the eyes..I'm the one who asked him out.

    " y-yes...'' It was painful to admit it to be honest, but ...I don't think anyone can take Mason's place...it's just painful to even think about it.

    "I see...you should hold on to them Amelia, you're a smart girl...don't let them slip away'' Rayan informed me...but it wasn't that easy..it's much harder than it is.

   I apologized to him and ran back home, before I reached my block my phone rang..I pulled it out and I kept staring at the contact name...Mason.