Chapter 20

Although the information were so strong..my love for Mason was stronger, i went down stairs grabbing my bag.

  "Amelia!! Where are you going...? David come down here!" My mother shouted and grabbed my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!'' I snapped at her which made her let go of my hand.." Amelia we're so sorry! It might be hard for you to believe us but we are" my dad spoke...

"We let him back into your life..we thought it might help you get your memory back,...after the fire..you just weren't you... You weren't the happy Amelia you use to be like when you're around him..that's when your dad and I decided that you belong with Mason, I wish that you can forgive us one day Amelia, we just wanted to protect our little girl...''.

I walked out the front door without a word...kept walking around until my feet hurt, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out..I was going to turn it off but when I saw Mason calling...I had to pick up...I had to hear his voice.

" hello...''

"hey Amelia...''

" hey...look..I'm sorry I snapped at you the other day.."

''It's okay Amelia.. Where are you now? I'll come pick you up''.

I knew that Jonah must of called and told him about me leaving.

   As I was waiting for Mason I felt a couple of eyes on me and I shuddered..I looked around me when I thought I saw a shadow nearing me, but got distracted when a car pulled over

  "Hey..." I said with a weak voice relieved when Mason stood in front of me...''hi....you okay?'' He questioned me with worried red puffy eyes...I felt bad that It's probably my fault that he looks like this.

"Y-yeah...I really could use a hug you know.." I said and he chuckled and I offered a small smile that crept behind the pain.

He hugged me warmly and I just didn't want to ever let him go, he smelled of cigarettes and sweet musk and Mason..my favorite scent..he sends peace throughout my body.

"M-mason...?'' He hummed in response...''can you take me to that cliff?...please...'' He pulled back from the hug and smiled at me ..." Of course baby" he planted a quick kiss on my lips and with that we were on our way.

I wouldn't say a word during the drive...I just didn't know what to say so I decided it would be better if I kept my mouth shut

"We're here Amelia..'' We got out of the car and Mason placed the same blanket we used before on the floor... As we sat I kept admiring the starry night sky.. So beautiful.... I laid back resting my head on Mason's lap.

" I want to ask you a question Mason...''

"Shoot" he responded....''h-how old am I really?'' I really wanted to know I mean come on!

"You're 26 Amelia" he smiled warmly.. I could feel it.

"Waoh!"

"Yeah...waoh" Mason chuckled... "What about you Mason?''

" I'm 28...I might look older but I blame it on the surgeries'' he shrugged casually... I was going to say that he doesn't... He is actually pretty handsome and good looking if you ask me.

"I..uumm..Mason...?" He looked down at me waiting for me to finish my sentence... "What?''.

  ''I....I love you'' his eyes widened and teared up by the time I spoke ..'' I don't c-care if I never remember... Because all I need to know.. All you need to know is that.. I love you'' .