Chapter 22

My head hurts, I feel like I've bin hit by a train.. My ears are ringing... "She's still out cold.."

   "Are you sure she's the one? She looked weak to me"

   I can hear two men talking, but I don't recognize either one, I tried to move and I winced.. it seems that my hands are tied up together tightly behind my back..

   "Oh you're up!..call the boss Robert" I opened my eyes and blinked a couple times for my vision to clear, the brunette in ponytail was sitting on a chair in front of me and there was an other man standing by the wooden stairs..I looked around and it looked like a basement.

    "Hey..I'm right here.." The woman spoke waving at me..."huh?" Was all that came out of my mouth..."Jesus..how hard did Robert hit her?" The man chuckled.
  "You can't blame him Broadly, she took a really good swing at him two years ago..broke his nose" ..what?! I did that?! The inner me was curled up in a corner cold, I haven't seen her this scared before..I can't believe I did that!

     "W-what do you want from me?" I questioned who ever was listening, I felt my jaw hurt while I spoke and the side of my mouth stings, it's probably because of this Robert guy.

  "Hey we're just employees.." The woman held up her hands in surrender, she's quite buff for a woman in fact..and she didn't look that old too, maybe 30.

   I heard someone walking down the stairs and walking towards me, "step aside Katherine" the person ordered and the woman obliged in a heartbeat..when the light hit his face I screamed..

" Mason! " it's him! He's here! .

   He neared me and lifted his hand, I wanted his touch.. His soft warm touch...

  SLAP!

My eyes widened.. He slapped me! Mason...No...
  "Shut up bitch..!'' I looked up at him, his dark features.. That evil grin...he's not Mason..he can't be.

  This man..took a seat in front of me.." It's nice meeting you Amelia.." from the look on his face I can tell it's anything but nice.
   "So it's true... You did lose your memory, how ironic!" I kept eying this stranger in front of me.

    "My name is Christian..I'm Mason's brother" he introduced himself with a wicked grin, I couldn't believe this..Mason has never mentioned a brother before, or maybe he did and I can't remember..damn this memory of mine

"what do you want from me?" I repeated the question and this time to the so called boss.
  "I don't want anything from you, not yet...I'm more concerned of my dear brother Mason, he's a hard man to get..but now that we have a fish ..the cat can't keep away for too long" he smirked at me..when he stood up I saw another man in front of me, he was also tied up and there was blood everywhere on his face and his white shirt was soaked..I gasped at the awful sight.."be a good girl and you won't end up like your body guard here..''

  ''m-my body guard?! " ..he went behind the man and yanked back his hair making him wince in pain.."poor Michael.. He tried really hard to save you again..didn't you Michael?" He emphasized his words patting him a bit harshly on his neck..''he watched you all the time, made sure you went back home safe..he blew two of our plans to get you, he's a one tough man..but I guess the third time is the charm. "  I looked back at the old man in pain..he could be in  his early forties, his eyes were purple and bruised up..he could barely open them.