Chapter 17

"Amelia come on! Slow down!" Mason is trying to catch up with me, he took me to the amusement park and I ran inside the Maze..."you'll have to catch me Mason!'' I stuck my tongue out as I hid inside, the Maze wasn't that big, it was made of trimmed trees and lucky for us there weren't much people around.

     "Come on now! Stop running away from me" Mason was running behind me and I laughed out loud..completely overwhelmed with joy..''you think this is funny Amelia?'' He said and I turned back to face him..."I'll show you funny! " he launched himself towards me and I squealed as he grabbed both of my hands.."gotcha!!'' The grin on his face was irreplaceable and just beautiful.

     He tugged at my wrists so that I'm directly in front of him, my laughter has subsided as he leaned down to kiss me and I closed my eyes..

  ''no..I won't kiss you" he released my hands and walked away.."this way you'll know how frustrated I was when you ran away from me''.

   ''Oh come on Mason!" I called after him..."Nope!" He confirmed popping the p .
  I stopped walking and just glanced at the floor.."what's wrong Amelia? Are you okay?" He walked back to me.."it's my birthday.. And you just.. " I didn't finish as I sniffed.
  ''Oh my god baby I'm sorry.. I-i didn't mean to make y...!'' I cut him off slamming my lips on his firmly then pulled back.. "Gotcha!'' His eyes widened in surprise but then softened as he grabbed my hand once again.." If you think one kiss from you is ever enough for me you're dead wrong Amelia.." He informed me softly brushing his lips on mine then claiming them with his tongue..you can't blame a girl for melting, kissing in a maze? With Mason? With no one around? Oh yes please.
   ''What am I going to do with you Amelia?'' He asked with his soft voice caressing my jaw.."love me and never leave me..." I answered him just above a whisper, never braking eye contact.. his eyes sparkled and he buried his face in my neck hugging me tightly.. "Always Amelia..and forever".

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA!'' mom, dad and Jonah shouted just as I walked inside the house.. With Mason right behind me, it was really nice of them..they took turns hugging me and wishing me a happy birthday..

  ''happy birthday sweety" dad kissed my cheek.."may all your wishes come true" mom was next to hug me, then Jonah, lifting me straight up from the ground and getting me to squeal loudly with a mwah kiss on my left cheek..turning to Mason I got embarrassed for some reason, I've hugged him countless times around my family but this time was just weird, he came closer to me surrounding me with his muscular arms then whispering an I love you..and I swear I felt like there was a  butterfly party in my stomach

      it was 9:30pm right now.. "Were you trying to keep me busy?" I asked Mason when I got a minute alone with him in the kitchen.. We had already cut the cake and had dinner, one of the days I can have desert before dinner...awesome.

     "Oh I wouldn't dare Miss Cole!'' He gasped then chuckled.." I needed a day with you that's all, I missed you way too much" his sweet words made my insides tighten..waoh!

    "Come" I grabbed his hand and dragged him up stairs while the others chatted about a game that was on TV.
  Once in my bedroom I locked the door and walked him to my bed and made him sit on it, I wasted no time climbing to straddle his lap..."woah waoh! So eager Miss Cole" he smirked at me holding my hips and giving them gentle strokes and light squeezes occasionally.. "Eager for you Mason..'' I spoke in his ear and kissed his neck, I could feel him gulp and shudder..I like this.. I like that I can make him feel like this..the same way he makes me feel.." You have no idea how much I missed you Mason, I can't make it without you..'' I leaned against his chest and drew random shapes with my finger.