Chapter 14

"I'm afraid I won't be able to hold back anymore..Mason.."

     I could feel his eyes widening in shock while I tugged at my fingers again...terrible habit.

        But i became deaf after his next words..."let's get out of here..." As soon as the words left his mouth he slapped some twenties on the table and grabbed my hand pulling it out the diner.

     We entered the car and he stepped on the gas like a maniac..."w-where are we going Mason?!'' I questioned in fear..not from him..but from the dark Mason that surfaced in a blink.

    "To my house." Was all he said, I guess he noticed me gasping and getting uncomfortable..

  "It's okay..no one is home, I figured taking you to a hotel would stress you out even more so...I guess my house is better".

       I lost my words at his statement.. Fuck I shouldn't have teased him earlier.

   Well...I guess regretting what happened in the past won't do me shit right now, I took a deep breath and pulled my legs to my chest..making my red hoodie cover most of my thighs.. I hate this time of the year, it's hot then it's not..one minute you're freezing the other you're burning up.

     I don't know if I'm getting extremely hot because of the weather though, this is just the way I feel around Mason.

       I looked up at him and he loosened his tie even more swallowing hard, eyes piercing the road in front of him.

    " uumm...are you o-okay?!" He looked at me and smirked... "Oh I will be..." And with that he stomped on the gas and we were flying.. I wondered how we didn't get pulled over by the police but that was my least concern.

       My first one was how to survive the hungry Mason?!!.

     "Come on.." I wasn't the least surprised when he pulled over at his house.

      He took hold of my hand once we were outside the car and directed me to the door.

       Once we were inside and the front door closed he jumped on me pinning my arms above my head with one hand while the other took hold of my waist.

      This position sent shivers down my spine, he leaned in next to my ear...breathing and spreading hot breathes all over..."you've bin a naughty girl today Amelia... " he bit my ear a little too hard and I winced, then he licked it kittie like while tightening his hold on my waist.

     He pulled away and stirred me to the stairs, I followed him without a word.

     When we stopped at his bedroom I hesitated to enter.. "What's wrong?"

   ''I...I don't want to s-stay here" it made me so much uncomfortable and it reminded me of the bad thing I'm doing... "Okay... It's okay'' he kissed my head then turned me to the furthest room..." The guest room..'' He informed as he opened the door.

     It was neatly made, not a lot of furniture.. Just a bed in the middle and a bedside table with a little sofa under the the window.

     I nodded in agreement and we entered it...he sat on the sofa and motioned me to come..I walked towards him with lazy legs.