Escape

Arianna

"So yeah you met my mama, Kendell, and the only one left is my big little brother

"So yeah you met my mama, Kendell, and the only one left is my big little brother. His ass should be home soon. Im just gonna watch his kids until he get here"

I was finally feeling like I made a friend. After 3 weeks of being here in Louisiana I finally felt comfortable with someone, just even holding a real conversation. So far she's the only one who knows my situation.

"Babies? How old is he?"

"18"

"How many kids?"

She laughed "4 .. 3 .. He just raises the fourth as his because he's been doing so since he was born"

Awwe, that's so sweet. "You watching all four of them by yourself?"

"Yeah, unless you wanna stay and watch them with me" she shrugged.

"Yeah I love kids" I clapped, excited to meet them. I wanna own my own daycare one day that's why I'm in school for early child hood education and business.

She rolled her eyes "girl these kids bad as hell. Just like they daddy"

》》》

I was on the floor playing with Kayden. He appears to be the oldest one out of the kids. I met his mom when she dropped him off, she seems pretty cool. The mom of the two darkskin boys was kinda rude like she didn't want me touching her kids or something so I didn't. That was until she left of course because they gravitated towards me afterwards. And lastly a little lightskin one with the cutest grey eyes and curly hair fell fast asleep in my arms so I passed him back to Teelee while I played with the other boys on the floor.

I heard the door open and shut but didn't bother to see who it was since it wasn't my house.

"This Ariana, she in my business class at school" I stood up, shaking the boy's hand. "Arianna this Kentrell"

"So you're the one with all these kids" I giggled.

He looked down at his sons, picking Kayden up "Yeah these my lil boys"

"They're all really cute"

"Thanks. They get it from me" he smiled, showing his grills. Clearly. Cause his babymoms ain't it at all ..

He looked rough. The dents in his head showed he clearly been through some shit but they were overlookable considering he was kinda cute.

Kayden whined and reached towards me, I held my arms out taking him from Kentrell.

"Kayden you got a lil girlfriend and changed up on me?" He mugged his son. Kayden stuck his tongue out, laying his head on me.

"That's crazy you got my sons turning on me" we laughed.