back

Kendell

I was on my way to school when I seen a video of Zoey and Layla going back and fourth on instagram. Of course my fanpages was posting it. First Layla posted then Zoey responded. Someone took their responses and compiled them into on video making it seem like they were going back and fourth.

Layla stood in a bathroom brushing her hair, per usual "Girl he ain't even look at the camera he don't wanna be seen with you .. Now dats GOOFY"

"You want my spot so bad sis? Take it" Zoey yelled into the camera laying on her bed.

Layla's second video was dark, just audio "I don't do too much talking cause my hands work"

"Pull up I ain't hiding you seen where I was. I go anywhere UNTOUCHED." Zoey was walking down the street with 3 girls with her in their neighborhood "Nola, BR, Downtown, uptown .. I don't give a fuck. Now that's princess privileges"

"Is this girl dumb? You only UNTOUCHED cause you be wit him"

"I'm not entertaining this frog no mo. How im arguing wit somebody that want to be me? Silly rabbit try another bitch"

Layla really changed man. She ain't the same. Before she moved she used to be thus little quiet girl, that's what made me like her. She was shy and I was her first friend.

"My dad says I can't be friends with boys. Girls only"

"But-"

"Ssh. It's okay. You're my only friend that's a boy" she held up her pinky to me in 3rd grade. I locked it with hers and from then on we were best friends and around 6th grade she was my first girlfriend. My first kiss too.

I only kissed her because Kentrell and Babyjoe said if I ain't kiss a girl yet that meant I was gay and I ain't gay.

Kentrell

Nene been on my back about Arianna ever since she seen her in my shirt. I guess she getting suspicious of something but it's too late. I'm in too deep. I can't just leave her alone.

Babyjoe girlfriend vs youngboy girlfriend

"We good sis ----" she flipped her hair and gave the camer a sexy glare. You know that thing girls do when they look at themselves in the camera but never take the picture, yeah that. My song started to play in the background and she sang along, "'No they don't know bout me they always talk bout me' ---- periodtttttt" She yelled, bouncing to the music.

"Bitch you wanna look like me ---- you want my life ---- I'm blessed, thank you" Nene smiled then the video faded out.

The videos were clearly chopped up to fit to make it look like they was talking shit. They don't like each other in real life so I know they damn sure don't like each other on the internet. They both too much of a hothead to beef on the internet knowing they can see each other any day.

Arianna

I came downstairs in the empty house all by myself to make myself some breakfast. It was 2pm but I was just getting out of bed. Kentrell actually hurt me yesterday so yes that limp is really back and I'm not speaking to him.

"Good morning?" Kentrell asked, sitting on the couch with his feet up on the table. I honestly was so zoned out I didn't see him.

"Eat a dick" I walked to the kitchen, picking up my pace knowing he was coming behind me.

"What was that?" He gripped me up against the refrigerator.

"Trell it hurts" I whined, rubbing my leg.