sister

Kentrell

Arianna been gone for damn near 6 days. She was supposed to come back 3 days ago.

I can't lie, the little vacation was good on my end too at first.

I slipped up and fucked Starr again, and then Jania the next day. I sent them both home afterwards, thinking Arianna was coming home the next day.

Sadly, I thought wrong.

I been calling and texting her but I don't get no response. She hasn't even been active on Instagram either.

I know she independant and all but anything could've happened to her.

Arianna

"Daddy I'm sorry" I wiped my tears, holding the rose against his tombstone.

"After you been gone I tried so many times to let someone fill the hole" I clutched my other hand over my chest "but it doesn't work"

Nobody can replace the love I have for him, ever. The only one that comes close to it is KaMora, my babygirl.

I coughed, choking on the salty tears running into my mouth. "I'll see you soon. I love you"

I miss how things used to be.

I drove all around Compton thinking of the good times I used to have. Every friend, laugh, memory was all right here. Now most of them people are either dead, locked up, or homeless.

My situation isn't the best but I guess you can say I came out on the lucky side. Nobody in Compton ever made it too far unless you were a part of NWA.

After nearly running out of gas I made it back to my hotel with my rental car in E.

I had a migraine from crying and had no motivation to go back to Baton Rouge so I stayed a couple more days.

I seen Kentrell, Babyjoe, Zoey, and Lashonda been blowing my phone up. I never told them what was up with me so they expected me to be back Sunday but it's Wednesday and I'm still here.

What my mom said to me made me think I needed some time to myself to figure things out.

Sunday I went to church, I felt like the pastor's message was straight for me.

His message basically was everything happens for a reason. God put us in out shoes because not one breathing human could survive your life like you could.

Zoey

I sat on Kentrell's couch, cuddled into Kendell. I was losing my mind thinking something tragic happened to Arianna.

I chewed on my bottom lip thinking of the worst "Ken what if .."

"Stop it Zoe" he patted my shoulder "She good. I know she is"

"Why y'all so worried bout that girl anyway? She grown" Jania sucked her teeth, falling back on the couch. "She prolly doing this for attention"

I didn't even have the energy to get hype with this girl today "Don't speak on her"

"Who stopping me?"

She lucky I have cramps right now. "You picked the right day to be bold"

"Bold? Im always like this"

"Kentrell, me and Zoey going to bed" Kendell pulled me by my arm as I stared Jania bird looking ass down on the way up the steps.

Her duck ass fuck niggas with money and still don't never got her hair done.

Jania

Kentrell called me up earlier because he got lonely I guess. What I think it really is, whoever he been fucking on that ain't me had him missing me. Last night was wonderful.

I got over here today and he got Zoey and Kendell here, and his kids here along with KaMora.

I thought by now Arianna would be home.

Lemme find out this bitch folded and ran off on her child.

Taylin burst into tears after KaMora scratched his face, leaving 2 red marks "Taytay crying again"

"Hush up boy" Kentrell mugged him.

"Stop being mean to him. That little girl be hitting him" I pointed to KaMora laying on her back in a onesie.

I'm teaching my future sons to hit girls back, I don't care.

"She a baby, she don't know no better" he shrugged, reaching over, picking KaMora up. "Tell em mamas, you just a baby"

I scrunched my face up at this sapp ass nigga. He get all soft for this girl.

Arianna need to get some childcare for this damn baby. Why have it if you don't got nobody to watch it? Shit, watch it yourself. Or keep your legs closed hun!

I swear these females just be having kids because it's a trend.

Just know, when me and Kentrell have a baby he gone have a ring on my finger. I'm living my life the proper way.

Babyjoe a dumb ass babyfather too. This nigga brought his baby over earlier just to leave with some other chick.

I told Kentrell to make him watch his own kid but he insists on watching the baby for him. The things he do for his friends.

KaMora smiled, smacking Kentrell face. Her tiny nails clawed his cheek while he just laughed, "Mean just like ya mama"

She laughed like she could understand him. He held her over his head and she reached down grabbing some of his hair. "Ayo don't pull my shit out"

"I wanna play" Kayden said, standing up on the couch to get a better look at KaMora.

"Here. Be gentle" Kentrell said, sitting KaMora down on the couch. Taylin sat down too, holding his hand out to her. She grabbed his hand, sticking it in her mouth. He giggled as her slobber ran down his arm.

Kentrell took his phone out, snapping picture of Kayden sitting on the couch with KaMora, looking down at her. "Kayden you taking care of ya sis?"

Sis? More like .. cousin.

I dont even know why he playing like that. Ain't no point in raising these kids as siblings for them to find out the truth when they're older.

All his kids and his friends kids are gonna grow up and be like this big ass gang. I can just see it now, 10 years from now .. Kayden the leader and KaMora being the one they all on go for since she the only girl.

"Sister" Kayden said out loud to himself, grabbing her nose. She smiled, reaching up for him again. He leaned his face closer, letting her do the same thing back to him.

"Hey" Taylin yelled, sitting next to Kayden.

"Don't play if you gone cry lata" he shook his head at Taylin "Iont raise chumps"

He so mean to them boys, talking to them like they grown men. They only 3 and 4.

He just doesn't know I'm receiving them test results soon. My cousin works in the DNA field and she can give me all the info I need. I collected a cigarette from Kentrell, KaMora pacifier, and a straw from Babyjoe. I put all three items in a Ziploc baggie with a name on it.

I couldn't help myself. Starr really had me thinking 'what if ..?' so I'm doing this to put all my thoughts to rest.

I doubt she's Kentrell's child because he aint make girls anyway. I think if it's anybody on this earth I'll be the one to have his first daughter if it's possible.

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Idek if this chapter made any sense .. the next one will be better

Comment & Vote