circles

Arianna

I came downstairs seeing Jania making out with Kentrell. She was straddling his lap with his hands on her ass and she was grinding on him. Ole horny ass.

How my pussy taste sis?

I walked over to where Kayden and Taylin was on the couch next to them. "Trell I'm gone take the babies upstairs. Lil Ken came to play wit Aaron"

I took both their hands in mine and started to walk them up the steps to one of the play rooms Kentrell got designed just for them.

"I'll be up there soon" he called out from behind us.

I rather him not come upstairs.

》》》

I was putting on Taylin shoes when Kentrell bussed in the room hours after I saw him eating Jania face. I told him I was taking the boys to the park for some air. I hate having them cooped up in this big ole house when there's a bigger world outside for them to run around. It's too much expensive shit in this house for them to tear up cause then Kentrell gone tear them up.

"Let me come" He added, sitting down on the window ledge.

"Or just gimmie yo keys dummy" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Gimmie a kiss" he grabbed my hand and I tried to spin out of his grip but it didn't budge.

Why would I kiss him after I just seen him making out with Jania? Ew. "You play all day I swear"

"Im playin?" He chuckled, "Trellllll why you doin this to meeee?" He mocked, laughing hard as hell like it was funny.

I looked back, shutting the door with my free hand. "You be hurting me wit yo shit"

"So it's big is what you sayin" he smiled, licking his lips.

I shrugged, not wanting to stroke his ego"I mean ... take it how you want"

The door handle twisted and in came Kayden "Riri I got my shoes"

Kentrell let my hand go. "Good job baby. You put them on?"

"No. Uncle Ken did" he stomped in his new Batman sneakers that he only wear for playing in. Normally Kentrell got him in some fly shit just like himself.

"Dracooo" Kentrell sang, sweeping him off his feet. Draco laughed, throwing up his gang signs.

I threw the North side sign up that Draco taught me a few days ago "Gang gang"

"Gang gang" he repeated, bouncing in Kentrell arms.

》》》

Kentrell goofy ass play too much, we ended up staying home.

It was only me and him watching Kayden and Taylin. Starr ain't bring her boys around today .. less work for me.

Jania left and Aaron was upstairs with Kendell playing the game. I'm glad they get along cause Kentrell and Teelee like family to me now.

"Taylin daylin I luhhh you" I kissed all over his beautiful face. When I have a baby it better look like Taylin. Not look exactly like him but just be as glowy and beautiful as him.

He mumbled some stuff back that wasn't even English, rubbing my face. I can't with him he give me baby fever. Got me reasy to call Babyjoe and tell he got 18 years wit me.

I groaned at the sudden uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. I set Taylin on his butt, rubbing my stomach. Then I remembered it was the end of the month. I get my period around this time, good thing it only lasts for 3 days cause a bitch be gotta die.