pull

Arianna

"Luckily for her it was just a concussion" the doctor told me, Kentrell, Kendell, and Zoey's dad Uncle James.

When Kendell found out over facetiming Kentrell he got here in 30 minutes which seemed almost impossible because this hospital seem far as fuck from where they live, at least to me still.

He been by her side ever since. "Go to school she'll be here when you get out" I hugged him. "Try not to think about it too much love"

Youngboy went to take care of Kendell, getting him home and then to school.

"That's your boyfriend?" Uncle James asked me about Youngboy When they left.

I laughed "Aaaaah no. My boyfriend is his friend"

"So him and his friend is the one that got Zen?" He sat down in the chair across from Zoey, still with his eyes on me.

I nodded "Yeah That's them"

Afterwards he looked like he went into deep thought. Honestly it didn't cross my mind twice because I was deep in my own thoughts.

I just wanted my own boyfriend. Just to hug him, kiss him, hold him, love him.

Youngboy's presence snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I want to thank you" Uncle James stood up to Kentrell, reaching a hand out to him.

"For?" He was confused. Maybe because he was high as shit.

"If it wasn't for you and your friends who knows what would've happened to Zoey and Arianna"

"No need to thank us" Youngboy waved him off, still accepting the handshake. "Just making sure they straight" he put his arm around me.

I giggled at them two sharing a man to man moment.

》》》

"Ken?" Zoey asked as she sat up. Well damn fuck us.

"Finally" he whispered in a relief tone. He walked over to her, sitting on her bedside, hugging her gently. I pulled Uncle James out the room to give them privacy.

Zoey

I woke up seeing Kendell sitting across from me. I couldn't believe my eyes. I sat up, rubbing them to make sure this wasn't one of those stupid ass dreams from my head hurting.

"I'm sorry Zoey" he was shaking as we hugged longer than usual. "Me too"

"No you were right" we broke the hug just staring at each other "I'll cut that girl off right now for you"

"You don't have to. I was being clingy and stupid. I know you're not a cheater"

"I love you" he held my face, kissing my gently.

"I love you too" my heart monitor started beeping and the graph was going up. Arianna and my dad came in the room together quickly as if they could solve whatever's wrong. "You good Z?"

"Yeah it's just that-" I couldn't even get my words out I was still in shock that I woke up with Kendell here.

"Oh the heart monitor" she got closer to it, watching the graph keep going up. "Zoe ya heart beating fast as hell"

"Is that normal?" My dad asked.

I couldn't wait for them to get out. I just wanted to talk to Ken in peace. You'd think they'd understand that 2 months away from your boyfriend is like 2 years, especially when the split was on bad terms.

"Lil boy got ha all worked up slime" Kentrell said out loud. For him to be the drop out he's the only one with brains in this room right now.

"Oh" Arianna stated, turning back to us. "Well we gone leave y'all to it" she grabbed my dad and Youngboy's hand, dragging them back out the room.

"I hate her sometimes" I giggled. "Anyways back to us" I puffed out my cheeks.

"I don't even wanna talk about it. I'm just glad you're okay" he scooted closer to me on my hospital bed. Nothing in this world could describe how I'm feeling right now. This is all I've wanted for the past 2 months, just his attention.

Kentrell

I know this ain't the time for this but why everybody else seem to have good relationships but me? Even Kendell. Him and Zoey go hours without talking and think the world falling apart.

I leave to go to the bathroom and my bitch think I'm wit a hoe.

"Whatchu thinking bout?" Arianna snapped me out my thoughts.

Then it's her. I like her. "You"

"Kentrelllllllll" she dragged my name out making me laugh. I swear she can blow my high but keep me happy just by doing anything. Like how Nene used to make me feel.

"Wassam slime"

"You know I hate when you say that to me" she laughed, holding onto my arm. She one of those pretty girls with an ugly laugh so you know these nurses waa looking at us crazy.

Kendell

I feel terrible that I wasn't there for her. Teelee, Kentrell, Arianna, and then rest of them ain't shit for not telling me when it happened.

After what felt like forever .. just hearing her voice now is making me nervous. The feeling I got when I first realized i liked her.

After about 10 minutes the three of came back in the room. Good thing me and Zoey was wrapping up our conversation.

"Daddy I'm gonna marry him one day" she proudly told him still hugging me with the biggest smile plastered on her face.

I want this to last forever. We better get married or I'll kill her new nigga, simple.

"We'll see about that one baby" he told her, just taking a seat.

"Me and Babyjoe's baby can be the flowergirl" Arianna immature ass suggested happily.

"You pregnant?" Zoey's dad shifted in his seat with an eyebrow raised. All eyes in the room was on her, waiting for this response.

"Not yet. We gone have a baby when he come home" she joked.

"Arianna you ain't too old to get yo ass beat. I know ya dad wouldn't stop me either he hear you talkin like this"

"Oh my goddddd I'm jokingggg" she dragged out, clearly annoyed that he turned a joke into something serious.

After a light knock, in came a white nurse with blonde hair. Her name tag said Jessica.

"Miss Zoey you're finally awake. I see you got your family here with you" the nurse cheerfully said.

"Yeah they make the headache worse but they're worth it"

"Ok. Just for testing purposes. Tell me who all their names are and their relationship with you"

"Arianna is my cousin in the pink. My dad is across from me. Kentrell is an older brother to me" she giggled.

"Slatt" he threw up a gang sign at her, making her laugh. "And Kendell is my boyfriend"

The nurse looked back at Me "Oh he's a cutie. Keep an eye on him"

"Oh trust me I will" Zoey mumbled. She ran a few more simple tests on her before announcing what we've all been waiting to hear.

"You can go home. Just check back at the front desk for paperwork and your prescription for the concusion" the nurse told her, holding her clipboard to her chest.

On the ride back home she fell asleep on me. Her headeaning on my shoulder still with our fingers interlaced.

People say your first love hurts the most because it never lasts but I have faith in us. Me and Zoey different I promise. God I'm asking you yourself, let us be together forever.

~ comment & vote ~