new

Arianna

After the 30 days of getting everything settled me and Zoey finally moved in, her dad was fine with it because he knows Zoey is safe with me. My only rule for her is to tell me where she at so I'm not up all night worried about her.

Kendell and Kentrell helped us move everything in last week. Considering they've been here since, they should've just moved they asses in too. The whole gang be over here like they used to at Kentrell house.

My only thing is no Jania, no Starr, and no sleepovers with Kentrell cause he no good. I started my celibate journey and all he's gonna do Is mess it up, trying to take my third virginity.

"Boy you got school in the morning" I told Kendell, standing at the threshold of Zoey's door.

"I can just be late tomorrow" he said, sitting up a little. Zoey laid next to him all into their show to even notice my existence.

"Okay whatever" I held my hands up in protest "Yo momma ain't finna curse me out cause you grown"

He chuckled "I'm a grown ass man and she knows this"

I waved him off, walking back downstairs to watch tv.

"Hey roommate", I nearly jumped out of my skin seeing Kentrell on my couch. How did he even get in? I thought I locked the door. Afterall, this is Baton Rouge, these niggas been criminals since they was 12 I won't be surprised if he picked my locks.

"Why is you here?"

"Cause I'm lonely. My house nothing now" he tossed his keys on the coffee table.

I quirked up an eyebrow up "So you were entertained before?" Sitting next to him on the couch.

He put his arm around me, "Yeah you put on a good show"

"Glad to know" I rolled my eyes, picking up the remote to flip the channels.

I felt his breath on my neck but didn't bother to move. The soft wet kisses trailing up to my ear felt nice, too good that I had to Stop it before it went any further "Stop yo brother upstairs"

"What he got to do with me?"

"Kendell, Kentrell here to take you home" I yelled.

No response.

"He in the sauce right now he ain't hear you"

"First of all they're kids" I pushed Kentrell "They prolly coloring"

"Coloring?" He chuckled, pulling my legs across his. "Then I want you to color wit me", rubbing up and down my legs.

"Color wit yo sons"

"They wanna color wit Riri"

Speaking of his sons, I need him to watch them tomorrow because I have plans. "What you doing tomorrow?"

"You" he said nonchalantly, keeping his eyes on the tv.

I sighed "You so nasty. You keeping yo son by the way. Me and Teelee having a girls night"

"And I got a show tomorrow"

"Okay tell yo babymom keep her kid" I stood up yawning, "I'm going to bed. Lock my door on the way out"

I plopped down in my bed, staring at the ceiling for boredom to let myself fall asleep.

My eyes shot open hearing the door click and shut again. Kentrell was standing at the foot of my bed with a smile "move ova"

I groaned, making room for him. "I thought you left"

He ignored me, climbing right into bed next to me. He pulled his shirt over his head, leaving his chains on.

I bit down on my lip at the beautiful sight that was getting me excited in between my legs.

No Arianna.

"Why you undressing like it ain't cold?" I turned my back to him, trying to avoid looking at him.

It's November. BR don't get that cold cause it's the south but it's definitely colder than what I'm used to in California.

"Why you acting so cold? We can warm up" he pulled me by my hips closer into him. My eyes clenched shut feeling his print against my ass, I fought the urge of giving into him.

"Yeah by going to bed under the covers" I tugged the covers my way, pulling them up to my neck.

He snatched them down, making me turn over to mug him. "You acting up .. you ain't had no Kentrell in a long time"

It's been almost 60 days .. boy if you don't-, "2 months is a long time?"

"Sure is"

"You got Jania"

He sighed, responding in a softer tone "No I don't"

I sat up, "You lying"

"Dat bitch ain't in my phone" he dug in his jeans, offering his phone to me.

I pushed it away, believing him "Why y'all break up?"

"She boring. I like Cali girls"

Well in that case .. I laid back down on the bed, pulling him into me. "We like BR niggas so wassup"

I know it's something deeper than him just being bored. He hides his feelings from me terribly, I'll find out in the morning.

Jania

I can't take it no more. It's like I'm going insane chasing after a boy who's running away from me with my heart is his possession.

I'm sitting in the tub with my knees pulled to my chest silently crying, not wanting my parents to hear me. I'm over the 'I told you so stories from my mom and my dad is just gonna tell me how stupid I am because he told me not to mess with Kentrell in the first place.

I just want to know where I went wrong? I been down for him from the start no matter who said what or what the circumstances were.

Ever since Arianna stepped in the picture he been treating me like shit. She's only around for the clout.

The only reason I can't leave him alone is because I can't let another bitch hurt him. I'll watch him hurt me a million times before I let someone hurt him.

My dad told me I can't love no one without loving myself first but with Kentrell Its different. I care if he ate, smiled, breathed, but he doesn't feel the same way about me anymore.

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

3 updates in 1 day wow we onna roll lol I told y'all I got mad updates for daysssss unpublished

It's lame ik

Don't sweat me the good parts coming

Thoughts on this??

● comment & Vote