over

Arianna

I been living with Kentrell for nearly 6 months now and with my stripper money and the money I make from babysitting, I definitely can move out.

I just don't wanna be a burden. Plus he has a whole girlfriend so if I can get out I will, just to respect their relationship.

He told me he doesn't want me to leave because he kinda like having a roommate.

"Trell look" I was showing him a video me and the babies made. It was a triller to his song Outside Today. Me and Kayden was throwing up gang signs while K3 sat in the back drinking his milk. Baby K casually was walking past the camera then

'Ben brought me a bitch I really don't want her' part came on I was rapping the lyrics to Taytay, holding him in my arms. "I like our music video better"

"I like it too" he laughed "You and ma sons a trip"

"They my little buddies. Ain't that right poo?" I picked up Kayden, sitting him on my lap. He leaned his head into my chest, staring at Youngboy. "Its crazy how much he look like you. Y'all really twins"

"I know. He like a perfect mix of me and his momma"

"Mommy?" Kayden repeated, pouting. "Mommy be here soon Poo just be patient" I wrapped my arms around him.

"He all attached to you. Him and Taylin" Kentrell nagged. "They really like you"

"Man up lil boy. Mommy ain here right na" Kentrell poked him, only making Kayden more upset. He jumped at Kentrell then made a mad face.

"Iont neva get ma gurl to myself cus you want ha. Look partna it's gon be sumn between me and you, you keep tryn take ma gurl" Babyjoe picked Kayden up off my lap "You a big boy"

Kayden looked at me with pleading eyes I couldn't deny. I made granny hands towards him, he ran back in my arms. "Kayden he just mad" I kissed his forehead.

》》》

"I gotta get the rest of my stuff from my aunt's house" I told Kentrell and Babyjoe. We were at Sherhonda's house chilling with Teelee and Ben.

"Aight. Come on" they jumped up.

"No, I'm gone go. I'll be right back" I didn't live too far from here. I stood up ready to leave but Joe pulled my hand. "What if her boyfriend home?"

"I'm gone be fine" I kissed Joe before leaving.

Babyjoe

I got a bad feeling about this. "If she ain back in 20 minutes we goin ova dere" the gang agreed with me.

"Pussy whipped lil boy" Ben pushed my head. Youngboy and Teelee laughed with him like that shit was funny.

"I ain neva been whipped fo no bitch"

"Don't call my best friend a bitch" Teelee bucked at me.

"Girl- no girl" I corrected myself.

We were cracking jokes at eachother for a while then I remembered Arianna ain't come back. It's been a hour since she left. "Oh shit she ain come back yet" I jumped up clutching my 44, pushing the clip in. Ben tucked his pistol on his waist and Kentrell walked with his glock hanging put his pocket cause that nigga just don't care bout nothing.

We all walked round the neighborhood until we found her street.

"I know it's this block" Teelee told us "I just don't know what house .."

We heard a loud bang and screaming then it got quiet for a few seconds. Through a window you could see 2 figures moving really fast and the noise started again. "Fuck dat we gon find out" I kicked in the door with the people in the windows. Kentrell and Ben was right behind me. Teelee stayed outside as the lookout for 12.