release

Can somebody make a cover for this book? -author

》》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《《

Arianna

I couldn't do anything but just stare.

After almost a month, my mom's words were still on my mind. Was I really just trying to find love after my dad died or do I really feel something for him?

"Don't stare me like dat", his husky tone made me blush. At least I know somebody cares for me.

"I'm sorry" I walked into his arms for a big hug.

No, I definitely have feelings for him. Feelings I haven't felt in a long time.

Im just scared of getting hurt again. I kept my wall up long enough but when I'm with Kentrell he see right through all of that.

I feel so secure and safe in his arms, like nothing could happen to me.

"My mom coming over to help you watch Princess and the boys", he pecked my lips.

I pressed myself against him, deepening the kiss. I felt something hard press against my side. I snaked my hand down, grabbing hold of the object.

He drew back from the kiss, snatching the gun from me.

"Kentrell whatchu boutta do?"

"Some business on the Southside", he tucked the gun back on his waist.

I crossed my arms, "I'm coming"

"No, stay here"

What is he about to go do that I can't come? "Kentrell you not going shooting at nobody, right?"

"Don't worry" he hugged me, looking down at me.

I pushed him off, "Kentrell promise me you gone be safe"

"On my daughter I'm gone come back home in one piece"

"Alright", I'm only holding him to his word because he put it on Princess.

I don't like this gangster life he living on the side of his rap career. He above all this shit and can really leave it all in the mud.

I understand this the life he been living and he's used to it. He think he's 'in too deep' to turn back now.

I watched as he prepared to walk out the door, "I love you"

"I luhh you too big head" he doinked my forehead before leaving out the front door.

I said a quick lil prayer for his safety before returning to Princess in the living room. She was peacefully sleeping in her swing without a care in the world.

I clicked on the Instagram app, the urge to see what people were saying was strong.

I read thru thousands of hate comments about how I'm a slut, Princess is a baby made out of lust instead of love, my parents failed me, I'm Jania replacement, and Babyjoe deserves better.

I don't even know what to say. How do I battle with the internet?

I don't know how Jania do it. That bitch will go live every 5 minutes to argue with people from fake pages.

"Stop reading that shit baby", Miss Sherhonda's voice damn near made me run out my skin.

She laid Taylin on the couch next to me, sleep.

I sat my phone down on the coffee table, sharing a hug with her.

"Momo sleep" Kayden said, shaking KaMora.