k1

I feel like I owe y'all this one bc the fillers are honestly trash so -author

《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》

NBA Youngboy | Kentrell

Draco bad ass kept running from me, I was just tryna give him a bath before putting him to bed for the night.

Nisha had a family emergency pop up so I have Kayden for the next few days until she back in Louisiana.

"Keep runnin from me like I won't beat yo ass boy" I repeated outloud knowing he would at least hear me.

"Noooooo" he yelled, shaking his head, holding onto Arianna. "I don't want to daddy" he whined.

He know I don't even go for all that whining shit. "Don't make me repeat myself"

He poked his lip out, beginning to whine like he was crying with no tears. He so dramatic.

Arianna sat up, holding him "Want me to wash you doo?"

"Yes" he nodded, looking at her with that sad look she always fall for.

"Okay but first, wipe your eyes you're a big boy" he followed her instructions, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. "Let daddy put you in the tub and I'll be in there okay"

He looked back to me with his arms out. I walked over to him, swooping him off his feet "Come on boy I got pussy waitin on me"

"Kentrell don't tell him that" Arianna called out to me as I left her room.

I shut the bathroom door behind me before undressing my son. He sat on the toilet as I ran the bath water.

"Bubbles? And the ducks!" Kayden yelled, bouncing up and down. Bubbles and the ducks it is then.

"I'm here to take over" Arianna said, walking in.

"You ain't got to, It's yo day off" I told her over my shoulder.

"I want to" she smiled at me, walking over to the side of me placing a hand on my back.

"I want to do a lot of shit" I bit my lip standing up, holding the stare with her "sometime but I just can't"

She put her hand on my cheek, smirking "And why is that? You NBA Youngboy you do what you want"

"You right so when I-"

"Ririiiiii" Kayden sang, slashing water all over us. That's my cue to go.

Arianna be playing wit me like I won't have her begging for mercy. I'll break dat girl fuckin back. She ain't feel nun last time that was light work.

I walked out, shutting the door behind them. In my bedroom I pulled out a towel and some air freshener so she know wassup from the door.

Nene💜: I'm here
I got da fruit roll ups and whipped cream 👅

Freaky bitch.