Chapter Eight

Leonardo

"What are you thinking about Mi Amor?" I asked Bella as she was currently laying in my arms.

"Oh Erm... nothing" she said, I knew she was lying.

"Tell me" I said.

"Fine... can I see my parents and brothers? I miss them. Oh and my best friend" she said looking down.

"Of course, I bet there worried we'll get ready and then go" I said and pulled her into me.

"Thank you" she whispered against me and pecked my lips, which turned out in to a make out session. I was trying to slip my tongue into her mouth but she wouldn't let me in so I squeezed her arse which got me in.

"Come on let's get ready, I'm going for a shower" she said getting up. I was about to groan when I realised I had the chance to see her naked.

"Yeah I need a shower as well, so we might as well have on together. You know saving water and all" I said.

"Good effort big boy" she said and then ran into the bathroom locking the door behind her. I got dressed into my usual suit and then watched Bella get dressed. She sure did put up a fight but she knew I wasn't going to give in.

"You ready?" I asked her as we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh shit I forgot to give you this" I said pulling out a new phone.

"Ahhhh, really?" She said in excitement.

"Yes really" I said handing it to her which she gladly excepted.

"My number is already on it, so is all my brothers and Carinas and then I've added some of your personal bodyguards on to it. Oh and I found you best friends number and your parents and brothers so there all on there as well" I said as she turned it on.

"Ok thank you, I'll text my friend to meet us at my parents house. Just to warn you she's very outgoing to put it nicely" she said and I mentally prepared myself for what's to come. I mean I'm meeting her dad and two brothers.

"Come on let's go" I said grabbing her hand. The ride to her parents house only took about twenty minutes and on the way the there her phone had been blowing up with messages from her friend asking where she was and that the police are starting an investigation.

"Shit there going to kill me" she said as we got out of the car. We walked towards the front door hand in hand and stopped right outside of it.

"Are your going to knock or have we come to stand I stare at it?" I asked and she pulled a face at me before pressing the bell.

"Mamá. Papá." She said staring at the two people in front of us.

-Addio