Chapter Fourteen

Leonardo

I was never good with words. I much prefer to just come out and say what I want to say instead of having a build up to it. So that's exactly what I did.

I asked her to marry me.

"Yes, of course I'll marry you" she said and a tear fell from her eye. I slipped the ring onto her finger and then smashed my lips onto her and people in the restaurant clapped us.

"Do you like your ring?" I asked her as we sat down

"Like it? I love it. Thank you" she said while leaving across the table and pecking my lips.

"Come on" I said standing up and grabbing her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"I want to show you something, well somewhere" I said and we got back into the car and the driver drove to where I told him to. I was taking her to a place that I always come to when I need space or to think or breathe with no one else around. I've went there since I was about twelve when I fell out with my brothers and I just kept walking and found this place.

"Where are we?" She asked as we walked towards the edge of the cliff and I explained to her how I found it and why I go there.

"It's beautiful" she said admiring the city, it was an amazing place to watch the city, especially at night. We sat down with our legs hanging off of the edge and our hands locked together. After a few minutes I felt her start to shiver so I took of my suit jacket and put it around her.

"Such a gentleman" she said.

"Only for you" I said and kissed her forehead. She then laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her holding her close. We sat watching the city for over an hour, we spoke and we also sat in a comfortable silence until I heard her soft snores in my ear. I made sure my jacket was wrapped tightly around her and then picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the car.

Before I knew it we were back home and Bella was still asleep. I carried her back into the house and was greeted with my brothers, Bella's brothers and the girls all waiting with questioning looks on there faces.

"What did she say?" Carina asked excitedly.

"She said yes" I said to them and they all started screaming.

"Shut the fuck up she's sleeping" I whispered yelled at them and they all immediately obliged.

"We're going to bed, we can talk in the morning" I said not leaving any time to argue. I took her upstairs and laid her on the bed. I then proceeded to take off her shoes and dress leaving her in underwear. I grabbed one of my black T-shirts and slipped it over her body before placing the cover over her. I then got changed myself and joined her.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

-Addio