Chapter Thirteen

Isabella

I walked down the staircase with butterflies filling my body. For some reason I was so nervous. I looked at the bottom of the stairs and
"Fuck me" he breathed out when I stood in front of him making me blush a deep red. I looked up at him and saw a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and I got a sudden wave of confidence.

"As sexy as you look doing this" I whispered into his ear and pulled the cigarette out of his mouth.

"It's not good for you" I continued to say and then nibbled on his ear lobe making him shiver. I then walked over to the ash tray and put it out. Selena and Carina looked at me in disbelief not believing that I would make such a bold move because trust me when I say I would never do anything like that.

"You ready?" Leo asked as I walked back over to him.

"Yes" I said and we joined our hands, interlocking our fingers.

"Be back by eleven, latest" Oscar said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"See you later guys" I yelled as we walked out the front door and got into one of Leo's car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he looked down at me.

"Its a surprise Mi Amor" he said and then kissed my forehead. For the next half an hour we just watched the city pass by and sat in a comfortable silence. We came to a stop and when I looked out of the window the sign read 'The View' Restaurant. It's always been my dream to go here but I've never had the chance because of how expensive it is.

"Oh my god, we're eating here?" I asked him excitedly.

"No we've come to sit outside and just look at the outside of the building" he said sarcastically.

"Your such a sarcastic prick at times" I said to him making him smirk.

"You love it" he said and kissed my lips. He then got out of the car and came around to my side and opened the door for me. I hooked my arm under his and we proceeded to walk into the building. We walked up to the front desk and was greeted with a man in his sixties holding some menus.

"Table for Moretii" Leo said and the man gulped but told us to follow him. The restaurant only had a few other couples in it. We sat down at our table that had an amazing view of New York City. We ordered our food and had small conversations before and after it arrived.

"I'm just going to the restroom" I told him and then went to the toilet. When I got back to the table Leo was no longer sat there. I turned around and when I did my mouth dropped open. Leo was down on one knee.

"Isabella Rossellini will you marry me?"

-Addio