Chapter Ten

Leonardo

I could tell she was worried about me meeting her brothers, her body stiffened when she did.

"Before you go into over protective older brother mode please consider the fact that I'm happy, you know I haven't experienced that in a long time after what happened last time" Bella said and both of there faces turned sympathetic look.

"Fine, but hurt her and I'll cut your fucking dick off with my bare hands" Oscar her brother said, I kept my clam only because it was her brother. But anyone else. They'd be six feet under.

"Thank you both so much" she said kissing them and pulling them into yet another hug. After the family meet up we sat down and told her brothers the story, again. I'm bored out my fucking mind. Oscar and Luis were pissed that I was a Mafia leader and there sister was dating me but they didn't say anything. The perks of this job is amazing.

I can do whatever I fucking want to.

The front door swung open and my Mafia Leader mode clicked in. I pulled one of my guns out of my waistband and held it towards the front room door.

"Fucking hell" her father said and clutched his chest because of me scaring him.

"Leo put that away" Bella said tugging on my arm and I did exactly that.

"Papá please let me talk to you" Bella begged with her puppy eyes that no one could say no to.

"Princesa, I'm so sorry about how I spoke to you earlier. I've just been so stressed about looking for you" he said and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he picked her up.

"I love you Papá" she said and he said it back to her. He put her down and kissed her head. We once again told that same fucking story. Well Bella told it, I might have had a nap while they were talking.

"Where is she? Where's my best friend?" Someone shouted. Fuck sake. That fucking  story is going to be have to told again.

"Selena" Bella yelled jumping up and running to the door. Selena tackled Bella to the floor and they both hugged each other so tight in surprised there both still alive.

"Woah. Hold on a minute. Who's this hottie?" Selena said gesturing towards me as they got off of the floor.

"Oi, eyes off he's my boyfriend" Bella said proudly.

"Ok fine. Has his got any sexy brothers or even friends?" She said and Bella laughed.

"Yes he has" Bella said.

"Bella if you ever say that my brothers or friends are "hot" again I'll blow all there fucking heads off" I said annoyed and turned away from her.

"Calm down, I've only got eyes for you" she said leaning into kiss me but was stopped by her family.

"Save that for later" her brother said.

I've sat here listened to the same story five million times. Been talked to death by some annoying girl. Been threatened by my girlfriends brothers and dad.

And I still can't get one kiss.

-Addio