Chapter Twelve

Leonardo

"Bella" I said. 

"We're going on a date tonight be ready for half five" I said and then took another sip of my black coffee.

"Ahh I'm so excited for you, come on Bella we need to go and get ready" Carina and Selena said.

"We've got hours I don't need to get ready yet" Bella groaned and to be honest why did Carina and Selena think she needed six hours to get ready? Women.

"Yes we need to start now. Now come on" Selena said grabbing Bella's arm and pulling off the seat. The three of them went upstairs and I felt so sorry for Bella. Six hours of having to get ready with annoying people.

"You got the ring?" Antonio asked and my other two brothers and Bella's brother came and sat around where I was sitting.

"Yes" I said pulling it out of my pocket and opening it.

"Her hand will hurt with the size of that thing" Luis said and we all let out a laugh.

"How you doing it?" Matteo asked and I started explaining my plan. I just hope she says yes. Well I drove her to marry me if she says no.

I know people are going to say shit about it but fuck them, yes I've only known her for just over a week but I fallen in love with her. I never bought I'd hear myself say that shit.

"Break her heart and I'll break your face" Oscar said. Luis, Oscar and Selena have pretty much moved in with us. They've stayed over every night since the night when we had the movie night, they've got a room each with there belongings and clothes in and there here twenty four seven. I don't mind though because it makes Bella happy and Luis and Oscar have joined the Mafia as much as there parents and Bella didn't want them too they still did. I have also moved Bella's parents into a much better house than they were in.

For the next few hours me and the boys just did paperwork and I also made sure everything was ready for tonight.

I ran upstairs and into one of the guest bedrooms since Bella was in ours and got myself ready into a suit, shirt and tie. I then put some hair products into my hair and made it the bed hair, messy look.

I went downstairs and in the front room sat my brothers and Bella's brothers.

"You ready?" Oscar asked and nodded and sat on the arm on the couch. To clam my nerves that I've never experienced before I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. I'd never usually do it inside the house but I'm going to fucking shit myself.

I sat down for about another ten minutes until I heard the sound of shoes coming down the stairs. I walked out to the bottom of them and watched as Bella walked down the stairs.

Her hair was in curls, she didn't have much makeup on because she didn't need it. She had on a long black dress with detailing on the top of it and a small black clutch bag in her hand.

"Fuck me" I breathed out my eyes ranking over her body.

-Addio