Chapter Nine

Isabella

I stood there staring at the people who had raised me for eighteen years. I didn't realise how much I missed there faces. Neither of them looked as old as they were, they have always both been very good looking.

"Bella" my Mamá said and pulled me into a bone crushing hug and then my Papá joined.

"Where have you been?" They asked pulling away.

"There's a lot of explaining to do, Can we come in?" I asked.

"We?" My Papá questioned.

"Yes I would like you to meet Leonardo Moretti, my....." I stopped, I didn't know what to say. We hadn't confirmed anything between us yet but we slept in the same bed and kissed one another any chance we got.

"Boyfriend" Leo said finishing my sentence. I looked up at him and smiled and he returned with a small side smirk.

"Yes my boyfriend" I said.

"Wait. Leonardo Moretti? I've heard of that form somewhere" my Papá said.

Shit.

"Wait you the fucking Mafia leader! Bella why the fuck are you with him, he's dangerous. Have you lost your damn mind?" My Papá yelled at me making me flinch and get closer and closer into Leo's chest.

"Don't fucking shout at her" Leo snapped at my dad.

"Honey clam down and let's discuss this first" My Mamá said trying to clam him but he wouldn't listen and before I knew it he was speeding off in his car into the distance.

"Come on in" my mom said and opened the door wider welcoming us in.

"First of all, I want to apologise about his behaviour we have just been so stressed about where you were" she said as we sat down on the couches.

"It's fine Mamá" I said kissing her cheek.

"No it's not and secondly I want you to explain every single detail about what has been happening and so we did just that. I told her everything. Well not the bit where Leo practically kidnapped me and kept me in the basement for the night but I replaced that bit with he wanted to help but also that he needed to know I wouldn't go around telling everyone about what he had done in the alleyway. I mean she had to understand. Anyone who owned such a serious business has to make sure there back is covered from others who want to take him down.

"Bella? Is that you" I heard my brother Oscar shout down the hallway.

"Selena better not have lied about you being here" I heard my other brother Luis shout. I ran into the hallway and as soon as they saw me they both sprinted towards me and pulled me into there arms.

"You scared me so fucking much" I heard one of them mutter against me.

"Ok that's enough male interaction" I heard Leo say as he pulled me off of them.

"Seriously? there my brothers" I said whilst giggling.

"Still males" he said making me giggling again.

"Who the fuck are you?" Oscar said gesturing towards Leo.

"Guys meet Leo my boyfriend and Leo meet my brothers Oscar and Luis"

When you have two older protective brothers meet your boyfriend for the first time you know it isn't going to go the smoothest of ways.

-Addio