Chapter Fifthteen

Isabella

I snuggled into the warm body behind me and let out a sigh of happiness. My eyes slowly opened and when they did the memories of last night came flooding back. I immediately looked down at my hand and admired the ring on my finger. How did this happen? I'm engaged at nineteen years old.

"Morning" I heard Leo groggily next to me, I looked over and he still had his eyes closed but he put his hand through his hair and made it look even sexier if that's possible.

"Morning" I said and placed my lips onto his.

"Mmm, you can do that every morning form now on" he said and pecked my lips again.

"What are we doing today?" I asked whilst snuggling into him and he wrapped his toned arms around me.

"We're going on a small vacation" he said and I sat bolt up.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"We're going away. Me, you, your brothers, my brothers and the girls" he said and I jumped on top of him.

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, we're leaving at five tonight and before you ask I'm not telling you where we're going" he said and got out of bed.

"Now come on I bet everyone's dying to see your ring" he said and I got out of bed and walked into the closet. I put on some leggings and surprise surprise one of Leo's T-shirts.

"I don't know why I buy you clothes you always wear mine" he said whilst slipping a T-shirt over his head.

"I can take it off, if you want?" I said.

"No you look sexy in it but I was just stating a fact" he said and I rolled my eyes at him making him slap my ass. We went downstairs and everyone was in the kitchen sat around the island.

"Let me see it" Carina said running over to me with Selena close behind. I put my hand out and there mouths dropped open in shock.

"I'm so jealous, I love it" Selena said as they both admired it.

"Can you get me one? Just to wear" Carina said to Leo as he poured himself some cereal.

"No fucking chance" he said while scooping cereal into his mouth. We ate breakfast and the boys didn't stop eating. Two bowls of cereal each, three pop tarts each, two pieces of toast each, chocolate bars. It just didn't stop.

"How do you look like that, if you eat all of that?" I asked gesturing towards there body's. There was no denying it, they had bodies of Greek Gods.

"Working out babe" Matteo said and winked at me making Leo elbow his side.

"Non chiamarla piccola" Leo said in Italian.

"So do what ever he fuck you want to today but be packed and ready by three" Leo said and walked out of the room and into the game room. He walked over to the fridge got out a beer before coming and sitting next to me on the couch. After a few minutes Leo moved so he was laying down on the corner bit of the couch and I laid on my stomach on top of him. He then wrapped his arms around me and started to play on his Xbox or PlayStation or whatever it is.

I went to take a sip of his beer but as the bottle touched my lips he pulled it out of my hands.

"No fucking way" he said putting it where I couldn't ready it.

"Why?"

"Because one your not legal yet and two you'll never drink" he said.

"If that's what you think" I mumbled against him.

-Addio