Scare

"I don't want to scare her off, Nick," Harry said.

"Mmmm," Nick responded.

"I mean, if she suspects I am trying to get information out of her, she'll just disappear."

"So... get close to her. Gain her trust. Say loads of nice things about her story. Find things in common with her. Then ask the question... GIVE ME THE FRIGGING SEX TAPE!!!" Nick burst out laughing. Then sighed.

Harry sat stony-faced. "That's not even a question, man. And I wish you'd take this seriously."

"Well, then... seriously, Harry, don't you think that if the tape was "out there" it would have gone viral all over the internet. I mean, remember Kim Kardashian and ... whatsername... Paris Jackson, before that."

"Paris Hilton. I think you mean Paris Hilton."

"Well, you would know, young Hazza. Being a certified Sex Addict who has probably seen all these tacky celeb sex tapes."

"Stop fucking around, Grimshaw!"

Nick coughed and composed himself.

"Just tell her the story sounds so real... like you would die for it to be real, some kind of fangirl shit like that... and I bet she fesses up."

"It's so obvious that you couldn't give a toss, Grimmy."

"Well, to tell the truth I am getting a bit tired of all this. Quite apart from the fact that I'm saving you a fortune in therapy bills!! All this faffing about, Hazza.... I mean, why don't you just pick up the phone and TALK to him???"

Harry fell silent.