Chapter 13

1 Year Later...

Jiya.

I was suddenly back in that abandoned warehouse, far away from the population of the city, my hands and legs tied to the wooden chair I was sitting on

I was screaming yet again for Arsal, for Daniyal, for Baba, for someone to just take me away from this hell, to save me.

We had been leaving for Islamabad as per decided when our car had been stopped in the middle of the road and they took me on gunpoint saying "Arsalan Qadir Ali wants to play, so he better be ready to lose." To Baba, Mama and Daniyal.

.

The man was back...

It wasn't as if he looked like the general villain. No, he looked like the guys who play the part of the heroes but I had realised that Rohan Shah was no hero.

And then it had all happened so suddenly. One minute I was tied to the chair and screaming for someone to help, for that guy to not come any closer and then...

...BANG

A gunshot. Somewhere close and Rohan pulled a gun form his waist band and kept it on my temple. He was standing behind me and was now looking around at sound of gunshots.

Then Daniyal and Affan Bhai were coming from opposite me where they were in full view, with them 2 police officers as well.

"It's over Rohan!" Daniyal yelled and the guy behind me barely even twitched.

"The police has this warehouse surrounded and you, you're game is over." That was Affan Bhai and his words definitely made an impact because he violently dug the gun in my temple.

"Don't take a step forward or-" He was cut off in the middle as someone attacked him from behind.

Daniyal and Affan Bhai ran to me freeing me of the restraints. When I could see, what I saw was Arsal fighting with Rohan on the floor trying to get the gun which was between them.

And the another gunshot. The last one.

"ARSAL!"

"Jiya! Jiya wake up! It's just a dream." The voice pulled me out of my slumber. I had probably had another nightmare about that night.

When I opened my eyes I saw Arsal rubbing my hand. He smiled at me as he saw my opened eyes.

"You okay?" Arsal asked me handing me a glass of water from his side table.