Chapter 1

Hyena's POV

"Yea! I got number 2 again!" Siyeon cheered as she saw her name on the board that showed all the results for last week test.

"Do I have to take the test too?" I asked.

"No, since you're a new student here, you have to just follow us with another exam soon." She said with a smile on her face. Maybe too excited of seeing her own result..?

"Let's go get a coffee. I'm thirsty." Joshua spoke. Before leaving, my eyes caught something on the board. It wrote 'Xu Minghao - suspended'.

"Joshua! Hyena!" I heard a girl's voice approached the four of us. "Mr. Kim wants to meet you both. He's waiting at his room." The girl left right away after telling us the message. Joshua and I looked at each other, curiousing why Mr. Kim wants to meet the both of us and who the heck is Mir Kim?¿

"Ahhh...we can't buy any coffee now." Joshua grumbled. I laughed by his cute action. A couple of minutes had passed and we've separated with Siyeon and Inha.

"Can you both help me tomorrow? I have meeting until afternoon so I won't be able to set up everything for your PE class. Hyena, I want you to help Joshua take the sports equipment. Here, the store key." Mr. Kim said as he lended Joshua the key. "Don't be late for tomorrow."

"Okay." Joshua and I bowed before we step out of the room.

"I'll wait for you at auditorium on 6.30 a.m." He waved a goodbye. I walked back to girls dormitory and took a rest.

I was about to close my eyes and fall deeper into my dream but then Inha shouted. "Inha yah, calm down your voice. I want to sleep." I said as I pulled up my blanket to cover my whole body.

"No! No! No! It's not the time to chill or calm. Xu Minghao, the kingka of our school will come back tomorrow!" I quickly changed my position into sit right after I heard the name 'Xu Minghao' was called. He was the guy who got suspended from school.

"Who is Xu Minghao? What kind of guy is he?" I asked, giving a curious look.

"He's not a human I swear. He'll bully anyone he wants for no reason just to make himself satisfied. It doesn't matter if the student he'll bully is younger or older. And usually his target is a new student so you better watch out." Inha explained, making my eyes widened.

I'm dead~

"Is he that scary? Seriously no one ever be friend with him?" I had a lot of questions in my mind. I just couldn't say it out.

"Of course he is, Hyena yah! You know why he got suspended for two months? It's because he hit two boys from bad boy school next to our school. They're all used to be friends but one by one unfriend him. Wouldn't that be scary enough?" Siyeon interruped the conversation I had with Inha.

"Yah..let's stop talking about him. I need to sleep now for real. I'll have to be at school on 6.30 a.m with Joshua." I changed the topic and back to my sleep.

♡♡♡

"Ahhh!!! I'm late! It's 7.30 a.m now!" I immediately tied up my shoelaces and styled my hair before left the dorm.

"Hyena! You're too loud!" Inha said in a semi-conscious state.

"I'm sorry. I'll leave now." I yelled in rushing. I quickly ran to the auditorium to meet Joshua but I accidentally bumped into someone. I stood up and brushed off the dusk on my skirt.

"I'm so sorry. I-" I was stopped by his creepy action. I could tell he's a very creepy and mysterious guy. I can't see his eyes when his bangs covered it really well. I stared at his red lips that just turned into a smirk.

"Sorry?" He asked, taking off the hoodie that covered his hair. "You made me fell on the ground and easily said sorry as if it was nothing?" He became closer to me. I can't move, he was just too scary. "If sorry means everything, there's no need to have a law or court, right?" He was about to touch my hair but then I heard someone shouted.

"Xu Minghao! Don't touch her!" Wait! What?! This creepy guy is Xu Minghao?! I blinked my eyes twice, still can't believe that the guy in front of me is the kingka of school named XU MINGHAO! What a bad luck today!

"Hey Josh!" He raised up his right hand as he pulled back his left hand from touching my hair.

"Just let go of her." Joshua said, trying to fetched my hand but Minghao suddenly pulled me into his arm. He put his arm around my neck just like he'll do something worse to me. All the facts that Siyeon and Inha said couldn't get out of my mind.

"No, I won't. Let me introduce you to my new victim." His word made me flying in the air as if I won't be able to face tomorrow or the other days. Will I die today?