Chapter 2

Hyena's POV

"Minghao, you have never target a girl as your victim. Just take me instead." I looked at Joshua who tried his best to let me free.

"Who knows if it would be good if I aim a girl this time. Right, new student?" This Minghao touched my face. He then pulled me with him.

I knew Joshua had tried his best. It wasn't like he weak, but I believe the fact that no one dares to touch Minghao.

"He hit two boys from bad boys school. One by one unfriended him." I scanned him. He was the only guy in this school that wore black hoodie so of course people can easily recognize him.

I really curious of where he would bring me to but I don't dare to ask, it would make situation gets harder.

We then stopped at behind the school. I was pretty schocked looking at all his friends..? They were all from bad boys school. Were they all usually met in group here? All of them were in messy look. The tie didn't fix perfectly and they wore black and white shirt inside of their uniform.

"New victim, yea?" One of them asked. I was trembled when they approached me and started touching my hair. I was surrounded by guys with unbutton uniform.

"What makes you aim a girl this time, Minghao?" A guy with yellow hair asked. He slowly stroked my hair but I avoided it made him pulled me harsh.

"She would be fun." Minghao only laughed, he was squating on the grass and stared at me got touched like it was a nice drama to watch.

The bell suddenly rang, showing the third period just ended. "Please let me go. I can't skip my class." I said, lower down my voice so I won't look rude.

"Please let me go." The guy beside me repeated my sentence, trying to make fun of me. He suddenly unbuttoned my uniform one by one. I shed my tears in silent. I held my uniform so he won't be able to open it all, but he then threw a hard slap on my cheek.

I hugged myself and slowly fell on the ground. "Enough." I heard Minghao's voice. He asked all the guys to leave so there were only the both of us here.

He looked at me in eyes but I avoided the eye contact he tried to make. "Why are you crying, huh? This is just the begining." He slowly landed his hand on my cheek. "Stop acting naive." He ended his last word and left.

Inha's POV

It was forth period but Hyena and Minghao weren't here. I wondered what happened between them. The class back door suddenly opened, revealing a guy with black hoodie. Who else could it be if it wasn't the kingka of school, Xu Minghao.

If Minghao is here, then where's Hyena?

After a few minutes, Hyena appeared in front of the class. She bowed as she apologized of being late. She slowly walked to the place beside Minghao's.

The bell rang as the class ended. "Lee Hyena, Xu Minghao. Come to my room after school." Mrs Seon, the homeroom teacher said while she shook her head.

When the school ended, Joshua, Siyeon and I walked toward Hyena. "What have happened to you, Hyena?" I asked as I slowly cupped her face.

She put down my hand and said; "No, it's nothing."

"Don't lie, Hyena yah.. I saw you wiped your tears just now. He did something bad to you, right? You don't need to hide it from us. Aren't we all friends?" Siyeon spoke.

"It was seriously nothing. We can't do anything even if I tell you what happened. We're not that strong to fight back." She suddenly raised up her voice, making the three of us shocked by her sudden action.

"Hyena.." Joshua called her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just stress. You guys can go back to dorm first without me." She said as she left the class.

"What should we do now?" Siyeon, Joshua and I looked at each other.

"Let's just leave her for now. She needs time." Joshua patted on my back and the three of us left aswell.

Minghao's POV

I put my legs on the table as I rested on the couch. I sat calmly while the girl named Hyena beside me looked too much worries. Mrs Seon took a seat in front of us as she opened her laptop. She then showed us the page for detention list and she wrote our names there.

As usual, Mrs Seon will call me and my victim to go to detention. I glared at Hyena, waiting for the reaction I was expected she would show. It must be really funny since she was a new student here and already got a detention this early.

"I want the both of you to come early tomorrow and clean the whole toilets. No excuses, no late, and no complain. This is the right punishment since you both skipped my class for one hour. Any objection? If no, you may leave now." She nagged.

3..2..1..

"Detention?!" She was shocked. As expected.

"Yes, Miss Lee Hyena." Mrs Seon said, crossing her arms. "So you want to skip my class again?" Hyena shook her head as she let out of a heavy sigh.

As they finished talking, I stood up and left the room without even bow to Mrs Seon. When I was exited the room, Hyena was right behind me

"That was funny." I laughed as I walked away from her.

"Hyena, are you okay? Let's go back to your dorm now." I turned back and saw someone put his arm around Hyena's neck and she walking away on other side with..Joshua?