Chapter 11

Siyeon's POV

"What are you talking about?"

"Chan is using you, Hyena! You mistook Minghao who actually trying to protect you. You blame Xu Minghao, the guy who just left your life. I've heard their conversation. Minghao didn't choose to fight yet Chan keep badmouthing you. Why I didn't stop them? It's the reason, Hyena!" I raised up my voice.

"Siyeon ahh.." I could see the tears in her eyes who are waiting for the right time to drop.

"If you want to ask me where's Minghao, you're late. He's gone right after you asked him to leave you." I really don't understand Hyena, she likes Minghao so much yet she ask Minghao to leave her life.

Without a word escape her mouth, she immediately ran to find Minghao. It was snowing outside do I was a bit worried about her but I still chose not to stop her since she realized that it was her fault to trust Chan that much.

Minghao's POV

"What you said again? Idiots?" Seungcheol pulled my shoulder from behind. "Guys, get him." They pushed me to the wall and pinch my stomach.

"Do you know how high are my hopes that you could stop using your violence? So hurting other."

I can't fight back.

Hyena's POV

"Xu Minghao!" I shouted his name, but still no respone. I checked at the places he used to be at, behind school. He wasn't there.

Stupid Hyena! Why can't you see that he's just protecting you?

"Auch!" I suddenly heard a voice came from the empty store room beside me. I quickly ran inside to see if there is Minghao or not.

"Xu..Minghao?" I was shocked once I saw him. There were two boys grabbed Minghao's hands. He was kneeling, full of bloods around his black hoodie.

"Ouh, here's the girl." As usual there were 10 boys here. Another two held my arms so I couldn't move.

"Why did you come?" Minghao looked at me, with his weak eyes slowly blinked. Blood started to drop out of his mouth. He can't move even a little.

"Minghao, hang on! I'm so sorry, Minghao. It's my fault." I bit my lower lip as my tears rolled down my cheeks. The guy beside me suddenly ruffled my hair. I slowly moved my head, avoiding his touch.

"Don't touch her!" Minghao tried to approach me but the guy beside him kicked his stomach. "She's..not a person..can be touched..by your dirty hands.." He put his right hand on his stomach, covering the blood.

"Dirty hand, you say? Wow Minghao, since you're the kingka..you've been so rude lately. Don't you think so?" A guy beside me took out a sharp mini knife from his pocket. I screamed in shock. He pointed the knife to my neck. Since this room has no fan, my uniform was fully wet.

"Please..! Let him go, you can take me as desicion. I'll do whatever you want me to as long as you let him go." I said, looking at Minghao with tears. The guy with knife was about to pull me closer to him but his action was stopped when the lights suddenly turned off. The sound of boxes fell clearly filled in the room.

"Is anyone here?" A voice!

"Let's go now." As the voice turned louder, all of them immediately left.

I ran towards Minghao and put his head in my lap. "I'm so sorry that I blamed you. I'm sorry that I don't trust you. I turned you down so badly." I cried as I grabbed his left hand while his right hand slowly rubbed my cheeks.

"It's not your fault, you're right anyway. I always use violence to settle everything." The tears escaped his eyes.

"Minghao, wait a little minutes. I'll call the teacher to help us." I tried to stand up he shooked his head, telling me to not leave this place.

"Don't go..I need you just for awhile. I want you to be here with me. I'm scared. I'm scared if I close my eyes when you're gone. I'm scared if this will be the last time I see this pretty face." He smiled a little. His bloods can't stop dropping.

"Stop saying things like that, okay? You'll stay alive. We'll never leave each other. I believe you're strong. Hang on, Minghao. We could still fix our friendship and I-" He put his finger on my lip with his another hand wiped off my tears.

I stared at his face. And I can't imagine how to continue my life without you.

"Hyena, do you hate me?" I quickly shook my head to his question.

"I don't hate you." How can I actually hate the person I love?

"Glad to know that." He still forced a small smile. "I want you to know that no matter how far you would run away, I will still chase you. Liking you, I've never regret of that. Lee Hyena.." Right after he called my name, his eyes finally closed.

After meeting him, I realized how important time actually is. I've had so many regrets for ignoring the time I have. Sometimes, there's no next time. Until this moment, he knows nothing about my feeling towards him.