Chapter 6

Chan's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Chan ibnida." I introduced myself as I bowed down to the students.

"Lee Chan ah, you can take the seat behind Hyena. Hyena, raise up your hand." Mrs Seon said. The girl beside a guy with black hoodie raised up her hand as I walked to my seat.

♡♡♡

KRINGG!

It was recces time so I packed my stuffs to put it in my locker.

"Hi Chan! My name is Lee Hyena." The girl in front of me turned her chair to me. I could see the guy beside her shot me a death glare before leaving.

"Umm hi." I greeted her back.

"Do you want to go to the canteen with us?" She said as her friends came towards us.

"Yea, sure."

Hyena's POV

Five of us took our seat at canteen. I noticed that Minghao stared at me and my friends. Is this because Chan was a new student? He will target Chan next? That won't be, right?

"No, he won't do anything." I mumbled alone.

"Erm Hyena, is the guy in black hoody over there your boyfriend?" Chan's question made Siyeon, Inha and Joshua eyed me. Right after the word 'boyfriend' went out of his mouth, Inha choked.

"It will never be, Chan ah." Inha quickly laughed.

"Ah btw next week is my birthday. I want to invite all of you to my birthday celebration. You guys would come, right?" I changed the topic.

"Of course we would." Siyeon smiled. As I finished eating, I went to put my tray back but someone suddenly pulled my hand to a wall next to the sink at canteen.

"Minghao, what are you doing here?" I asked, staring at Minghao who was right in front of me. Our face were just about an inch apart. He put both of his hand on the wall, blocking me from moving.

"Did your friends know?" He asked.

"Know what?"

"Know that we're dating." He smiled, I admit it was really hard to see him smile. It was kind of weird now.

"Hey, I haven't say anything to your confession yet. Since when do I agree to be your gifriend, huh?" I chuckled.

"But you like me too, right? I know that." He chuckled aswell. His face got closer to me.

"Minghao, I'm holding my tray right now." I swear our faces were really close! I could feel his warm breath. I closed my eyes, I couldn't help but wait until we did that thing. His lips was about to touch mine but!

"Hyena?" When I heard my name was called, I immediately pushed Minghao away. Really harsh.

"Oh Siyeon, what are you doing here?" I was trembling.

She pointed at the sink beside me. "I just want to wash my hands. Oh you're still with that tray?" She asked once she noticed that I was holding a tray.

"Uh, I'm on my way to put it at the place anyway. Let's go with me." When Siyeon done washed her hand, I pulled her with me. Before leaving, I turmed back a little and stared at Minghao.

"I'm sorry." I was miming.

♡♡♡

After school ended, I went back to dorm with Siyeon since Inha had to do the class duty. I entered the room and laid on my bed.

"So Hyena, you don't mind explain it to me, right?" Siyeon took her chair and pulled it to my bed. "Don't worry, I won't tell Inha. It will be only between us."

"Nothing happen for real, Siyeon. What should I tell you?" I acted like nothing exactly happen.

"Then why did Minghao tried to kiss you?" Her question made me facepalmed myself. "Oh wait! He likes you? Am I right? Oh my god, Hyena!" She shaked my body.

"Siyeon, it's not like what you think. He tried to bully me!" I cutted her.

"Bully with a kiss? How sweet ah our school kingka now." Siyeon nodded, exactly teasing me. "Just be honest, Hyena. Do you like him?"

"No, why would I?"

"People can change." She said right away.

I was stopped. I had no idea what else should I say to her. As I stared at her, I immediately turned my back to her and closed my eyes.

"Hyena, I will never stop you even if you like him. You know what the best for you so I will support your choice, okay? If he can't change, then you should change him." She patted my shoulder and walked away with her chair.

Minghao's POV

"So, tell me more about her. Is she pretty? What's her name? What makes my friend fall for her, huh?" And like this, we often called each other at night after dinner.

"Hey Jun, since when have I ever said that I like her?" I questioned while took a sip of my coffee.

"It's okay, Hao Hao. Even if you don't tell me, I could tell that you like her. No lie, dude." He really knows me well that's why I couldn't hide anything from him.

I let out of a heavy sigh before deciding to tell him the truth. "You're right, I like her. And..I already did, confess to her."

"Ah really? So what did she said?" He asked in curious.

"She didn't say anything but I guess it's a yes." I laid on my couch while staring at the blank and empty walls.

"Well her name is...?" He asked.

"Lee Hyena."