Chapter 21

Hyena's POV

I went home after eating my dinner alone. After the bus reach my home, I stopped at the station bus. It's already dark and the road lamp suddenly started to keep flashing. I continued my walk to my home but I suddenly heard some noise as if someone is following me.

I turned back but none, no one is behind me. So I just continued walking and tried not to mind the footstep sound I heard. Suddenly I heard a pin drop silent. I was stopped.

I ran away as fast as I could but it seems like someone kept following me. I quickly dialed Hansol's number phone but before I could press the button to call, that person got closer to me and I accidentally dropped my phone.

Hansol's POV

Why hasn't Hyena call me yet? Is she still outside?

I checked my call log but her name isn't on the list today. She really hasn't call me yet. Maybe she just too tired so she fell aslept and forgot to call me.

Hyena's POV

I was about to pick up my phone but someone suddenly appeared in the dark. He wore black but I couldn't see who was the person in that black coat. My leg froze and I couldn't move. I fell on the ground and screamed as loud as I can with my eyes closed.

"Hyena." He put his hands on my shoulder. But because of too scared, I nonstoply hit him by my school bag. "Lee Hyena, it's me!"

"Hansol?" I slowly opened my eyes. "Oh Minghao..?"

♡♡♡♡

We sat at playground and I passed him a bottle of soda.

"Thanks."

I nodded. "Why are you following me home?" I looked at him.

"I heard someone is aiming you. It's relate to me, right?"

"Uh? How is that relate to why you were following me? You're not the one who sent that box, right?" I gave him a weird look.

"You're so slow duhh. I just want to keep you save. Aren't you afraid of bad people out there? What if they kidnap you and no one find you?"

This suddenly reminded me of the day he saved me from a group of gangsters.

"Then why are you dragging me into your trouble?!"

"So you wanna die there? You're a girl and those guys are gangsters. Which is more dangerous? Either I let you die there or drag you with me?"

And that day was a day he asked me out, to be his girlfriend. What had exactly happened to us now? I just can't get my eyes off of him.

"If it happen again, I would say yes. Maybe I've found the real answer." I mumbled.

"What do you say?"

"Oh? Nothing. If there's nothing more, I'm leaving first." I stood up and about to leave but Minghao immediately stopped me so I sat back.

"Actually, Jane isn't my girlfriend. I've never had any relationship with her. She's just acting up because I heard that you don't like me or having intention to so I asked her to be my fake girlfriend. Yet days passed and I see that you're slowly liking Hansol now. Or in other words, you've never once like me, right? I-I'm sorry that I've been too harsh-" I turned back and faced Minghao.

"Why are you telling me all of this?"

"I want to know, do you really not having any special feeling towards me? No, do you like me?" I was kind of shock by his sudden question. Like what should I reply? I have no idea what to say.