Chapter 5

Minghao's POV

I ran away from all the gangsters and suddenly I ran into Hyena so I pulled her with me. We hid behind all the boxes. "Xu Ming-" She was about to call out my name but I covered her mouth.

"Shh.." I checked if all those gangsters had left. I let out of a heavy sigh looking at they all left without notice I was here.

"Umm Minghao? Don't you think that we're too close to each other?" She asked, trying to make a move.

"Uh?" I quickly stood up.

"Well you know, we can talk at better place. I mean not here." She looked a bit nervous.

♡♡♡

So here we were at playground, sitting on the bench. "Hey, don't you scared of me?" I questioned.

"Why would I be? You don't even eat humans. She calmly replied. "Ah btw who are those guys that were chasing you just now?" She gave me a curious looked. She took out one drink from the plastic and gave it to me.

"Ahh..they're gangsters group." I said as I opened the can.

"Then why are you dragging me into your trouble?!" She suddenly raised up his voice, making me jumped in shock.

"So you wanna die there? You're a girl and those guys are gangsters. Which is more dangerous? Either I let you die there or drag you with me?" She eyed me without a word left her mouth.

"You're not that bad you know. You just need to stop using your voilence to solve any problem or to release your stress." She suddenly smiled.

"I..Hyena yah, I don't want you to be my victim anymore. Can we be more than that? You know..do you mind being my girlfriend?" I was hesitated to say it. I know I bring this up out of the blue.

"Oh yea Minghao, about Joshua, why did you said he's no better than you?" She asked, making me stop awhile. I knew she actually tried to change the topic so we won't be awkward.

"Actually.."

Siyeon's POV

"It's 8.45 p.m right now and she's still out there?" I asked Inha.

"What's she doing? I just told her to buy some drinks." She rubbed her neck.

"Let's wait until 9.30 p.m." I suggested.

"I'm back." The door suddenly opened, revealing Hyena on the door.

"Lee Hyena!!" Inha and I ran towards Hyena. "You took one hour to buy us these." I took away the plastic from her and put it on the table.

"Hyena, why are there four drinks here? It supposed to be three, isn't it? If you buy for two days then it will be six in total." Inha took out all the drinks from the plastic.

"Ahh! It's buy 3 free 1." She said.

"Ah really? Okay then." Inha put it on the fridge.

Minghao's POV

I was resting on my bed and since I got nothing to do, I took my phone and dialed Junhui number.

"Hey Minghao! It's been a long time since you last call me. What makes your fingers suddenly dial my number, huh?" He talked through the phone. "Lemme guess. It must be about your victim, right? What's wrong with him? He cause any trouble?" Here he was, nagging over and over.

"Hey! Hey! Jun! Listen to me first! Do you know what love really is?" I asked, I might sounded weird but it was fine since I was just talking to Jun, my closest friend since I was young.

"Woah Minghao! I'm surprise that you ask me that question. Usually you will ask me something like fight, war, argue and all but now you ask me about love." Is it too weird? "Well you know..I'm thankful to the person who open your heart. You slept with different girl every night. It's not because of love but because of lust. You dated almost 10 girls in one week without even feel the love. Love is when you keep thinking about that one person. If you're apart from her, you feel worry." He finished his last word.

"Ah.."

"The girl who catch your attention isn't your victim, right?" He suddenly asked me such a weird question.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"If you love someone, you can't hurt her. You should stop using your voilence towards her. Ah one more thing, Meixiang will be back by next month. I heard that she wants to enter the same class as you. Actually, whoever the girl that win your heart, I would choose her over Meixiang." I put my palm on my forehead as I heard Meixiang's name. I forgot that she's my official girlfriend even though I dated so many girls.

"Thanks for remind me that." I ended the call.

Hyena's POV

I met Joshua at emergency stairs room so no one could see us. "Joshua, I have a question to ask you. Is it true what Minghao told me?" I looked at him.

"What did he told you?"

*Flashback*

"Oh yea Minghao, about Joshua, why did you said he's no better than you?"

"Actually..he was a part of us. Me, him and our another friend named Mingyu. We're all best friends. One day, Mingyu had involve in a big accident. I went to the place where it happened. Unfortunately, he was fated to leave that night. He died in front of me. But..Joshua didn't even appear once at that place. I couldn't reach his phone so I went to his house. And I found out that he was inside with a girl. The reason he didn't come is because he was having a relationship with Mingyu's girlfriend on the day Mingyu leaves us. I didn't plan to be bad actually, but.." When I saw Minghao was tearing up, I quickly gave him a warm hug.

"It's fine, Minghao. Everyone has their own story they don't want others to know."

*End Of Flashback*

"Hyena..it's-" I eyed him.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me, Joshua. It's not the problem I should involve actually. But I just want you to realize how much have you change someone's life. The day you had a fight with Minghao, you punch him more than he did to you. Why, Joshua? Do you hate him so much?" The tears was about to escape my eyes but I held it.

"Hyena..listen to me first."

"TELL ME HE'S LYING!" I yelled. "If not, I might have lost all my trust on you, Joshua. You asked me to stay away from him because you said he's a bad guy. But now I realize that you're no better." I walked away from him.

"I like you, Hyena! I tried to change for you." Joshua stopped me.

I slowly turned to him, the tears fell on my cheek. "Unfortunately I fell for someone else. If you still want us to be friend, don't make any silly move Joshua. Let's just pretend like nothing happened between us."