Chapter 4

Hyena's POV

"Stay away from Joshua Hong!"

"Have you lost your mind? You're crazy!" I showed him my serious face.

"He's not a good guy as you think." He said.

"Are you good enough?!" I immediately asked once he finished his sentence.

"If you think I'm a bad person, he's no better." I was stopped at Minghao's sudden words. His voice turned lower and he then walked away from me. After all, I was still wondering..

Why did he came here? Just to meet me?

Minghao's POV

I left Hyena and met Joshua at elliey. I pushed him really harsh.

"You're trying to get her now? Where you get the rule that you can touch my victim?! You're no longer apart of us and you dare to butt in?" I yelled at him.

"I want to protect her." His answer made me burned in fire.

"You betray us! You secretly like Mingyu's girlfriend and now you're saying you want to protect this girl. What? You like Hyena after Eunhee?!" I scoffed.

"YES! I do like her! Why do you suddenly take a girl as your victim, huh? Are you even a guy? Or you're blind enough to differentiate between a guy and a girl?" He hissed.

I threw a punch on his face but then he pinch me back.

"You brat!"

Hyena's POV

I entered the class and put my bag on the right side of my desk. The teacher entered after. While she was teaching, I glanced at Minghao who put his head on his desk. He covered his face with his hoodie. He even wore mask today so I could only see his eyes.

'Hey, aren't you going to study?' I wrote on a mini memo and handed it to him.

Without replied anything, he rolled the paper into a ball and threw it behind. I guess he was not in a mood to talk so I didn't dare to disturb him.

KRINGG!

When the bell rang, I went out of class with Siyeon. We straight to the canteen, at our usual place with Joshua and Inha.

I put my tray on the table and took a seat in front of Joshua. While Siyeon sat beside me and Inha sat beside Joshua. "Hey Joshua, what's wrong with your face?" I asked in worried. His face had the bruises.

"Have you got into a fight, Joshua?" Siyeon asked after me.

"Oh, it's just a small matter." He smiled.

"It's not because of Minghao, right? You didn't get into a fight with him, right?" Inha butt in.

"Inha." I called her. I shook my head a little. "Let Joshua explain first, can you?"

"Actually Inha was right. It's because of Minghao but you don't have to worry. It's nothing much." He replied.

"You see, I've told ya!" Inha slammed the table.

"Ouh it is..?" I mumbled. I was still confused of what Minghao told me yesterday,

"If you think I'm a bad person, he's no better."

"I'm done eating." I stood up and brought my tray with me. I need to find Minghao now. I searched for him at library, behind the school and class but he wasn't there.

Then I saw a guy figure came out from toilet. Of course I knew it was Minghao because there was no any other students who wore black hoodie.

"Minghao!" He didn't turned to me but listen to me calling his name, he made a quick walk. On his left hand, he was holding a mask that he wore in class just now.

"Xu Minghao! You had a fight with Joshua, right? Why did you punch him, Minghao? Do you hate him that much? You even ask me to stay away from him. What had he done wrong that you have to punch him? You really like to use voilence towards people, right? What actually makes you both had a fight?" I nagged while trying to get close to him.

He didn't say anything so I ran to him and pulled his hand, making he turned to me. I was shocked. His face were full of bruise. More than Joshua's.

They both had a fight but why Minghao hurts more? Isn't he a good fighter?

"What exactly happened?" I was speechless.

He pulled back his hand and wore the mask. He then walked away without saying anything.

♡♡♡

After school ended, I went back to girls' dormitory since Minghao didn't ask me to stay. I laid on my bed for awhile but then I realized it was 7.50 p.m so I took a night shower before dinner.

"Well Hyena yah, can you go to mini market and buy some drinks? We all ran out of drinks." Inha said, checking over the fridge.

"Me?" I asked, pointing on myself.

"Um yeah since you're the only one here have nothing to do." She smiled.

I sighed as I left the room. I walked to the mini market beside our dorm. I stepped in and took 6 cans of soft drink, at least enough for two days. I put them all at the counter.

"I'll use credit card." I passed the card to the cashier.

"Here you go. Thank you and please come again." She returned me my card back.

I stepped out of the mini market and walked to girls' dormitory but then I felt someone pulled my hand. It was a guy. I couldn't see his face due to the darkness. He dragged me to hide behind the boxes at the elliey.

We were really close to each other since this way was too small. I could hear his breath clearly. Even though I didn't see the face of him but I knew who was the owner of this black hoodie.

"Xu Ming-" Before I could even finish my sentence, he quickly put his right hand on my lips, asking me to stop talking.

"Shh.." He turned to me and our eyes met. He gave me a sign to keep silent.

My eyes can't stop looking at him. Sometimes I wondered,

What kind of person you really are?