Chapter 19

Hansol's POV

I finally arrived at Minghao's house. Yeah, my guess was right. She was really standing in rain in front of his house. I don't undertsand what kind of guy Minghao is and I don't even want to understand but I swear I don't get the point why Hyena likes him so much? He's obviously having a harsh action towards her there.

I only looked at them from a distance. I don't want to make fuss by suddenly appear and taking Hyena back with me while they're still talking. But I could see how the gaze on Minghao's face showing that they were talking about a serious matter.

"Jun, can't you help me to tell her that I'm now dating Jane?!" Minghao's loud voice was heard. Wait, what? Hynea must've been so heartbroken there. I should take her, when is the right time?!

Hyena disappointedly sitting in front of the door. The chinese guy who was with Minghao approached her while Minghao has left to somewhere inside the house. I immediately ran towards Hyena. The guy almost reach his hand on Hyena's hair but I stopped him. Perhaps he's a bad guy too, who knows¿

"Ena, it's me. Let's go home now." I held her hand. Oh my god I swear her hand was the coldest one I've ever touched. "Ena, you're gonna have a fever if you stay like this."

"Sol? How do you know I'm here? Sol, I want to talk to Minghao." I wiped off her tears but her eyes just can't stop shedding them. She looked at me with a pitiful face.

"Close your eyes and listen to me." I softly held her in my arm, letting her to lean on me. "If you really love that person, learn to wait. Maybe you're not meant to be together today, but meant to be in the future." I whispered to her ear. "Now, let's go home first, okay. We'll warm ourselves and tomorrow you can continue having hopes in him. Remember, I'll always be your back bone." Hard to say, but after I saw this condition of her..I need to admit how I could see that she loves Minghao so much and I think nothing can change the fact she does.

Her left hand who was holding mine tightly suddenly became loose. And her head who was leaning on me became a bit heavier than before. "Ena." I called her name but no answer from her.

"She's faint. I think better you bring her home faster and warm her first." This chinese guy suggested.

I lifted her up in a bride style and went to my car. Before I leave, I noticed that Minghao was staring at us in the house.

Minghao's POV

I went to school with Jane. In our way to class, we bumped into some of Hyena's friends. I heard some of their conversation.

"I'm so glad to have Hansol by Hyena's side, you know. At least I feel a bit relief after knowing that Hansol will be looking after her at her house."

"He said that Hyena has high temperature and she fainted yesterday because of rain. Let's pay a visit to her house after school."

"Siyeon ah, I pity Hyena much. What will happen to her in future? I don't know but I can only count on Hansol right now."

"Yeah Hansol is indeed a good guy. He's good at making Hyena feel better the most. If I'm Hyena, I would've fell for him. But I understand why Hyena acts so. Once we truly love someone, one is enough."

"But what to do, I heard Minghao is dating Jane."

They stopped talking as they were really in front of me and Jane. I noticed that they were throwing a glare to Jane. But after this sudden moment, we kept on walking to class.

"Minghao, is it true? We're dating?" She looked at me with hopes in her eyes. She even took a seat beside me which belongs to Hyena at the first place.

"Jane, don't sit here please. And I have nothing to say now. Just leave me, can you?" I requested. Nothing feells special about school. It ended just like that.

I went home and saw Junhui packing his stuffs. "Where are you going?"

He scofted. "You care, huh?" His hand stopped for awhile. "I'm going back to China. I hope everything would be fine for you here. Oh yea, how's Hyena? She's fine?" He sure had a lot to say.

"She didn't come to school." I simply replied.

"Hao yah, do you really have no more feeling for Hyena? Have you forgotten how she became the reason you started calling me back and talking about love for the first time? I remember how excited you got back then. Minghao, human learn to appreaciate after losing the biggest part of their life. Are you going to wait until you lose her forever that you want to appreciate her existence in your life once?" He chuckled, I know he tried to send me a deep message and I know that I should take it serious.

It's true that Hyena was the one who change my life. I used to be friends with bad boys but I'm now no longer doing so. She really taught me how to live my life well.

"I'm done. Take care, okay Hao. I wouldn't control you anymore just like what you want me to stop. But remember, the choice is up to you either you want to chase her back or letting her go with someone else." Before leaving the house, he tapped on my shoulder.

I sat on the couch and staring at the blank and empty wall. Have I really changed?