Chapter 12

Junhui's POV

As I reached Korea, I quickly took a taxi and went straight to the hospital. I just received a call that Minghao was in emergency ward. I ran to find the ward and I saw a girl crying while holding a phone in front of the emergency ward. The phone case seemed familiar. Then I finally recognized that it was Minghao's phone since the 'XMH' letters were printed on.

I slowly walked closer to her. "Are you..Lee Hyena?" She faced me once I called that name.

She nodded. "Who are you?" She wiped off her tears as she stood up to greet me.

"She's so pretty. Who wouldn't fall for her?"

I couldn't stopped thinking about what Minghao said. She was the girl that Minghao likes. Thanks to her, Minghao chose to stop fighting.

"Ah, I'm Wen Junhui. Minghao's best friend." I introduced myself as I took a seat beside her.

"Minghao-" Before she could even finished her sentence, I quickly cutted her off.

"Minghao isn't a bad guy as you thought he is. Lots of bad lucks happened and he decided to change because of that. His parents lived in separated way when he was 12. After that, he started to be a lonely child. We grew up together but it didn't last long since I had to leave to China back then. Until now, he has no idea where his parents are." I explained.

"Why are you..telling me these?" She asked, giving me a confused look.

"I just, don't want you to misunderstand him."

So we kept talking about Minghao until the doctor went out from the ward. "Can I know who's is family mamber?" I raised up my hand. "I have a bad news. The patient lost too much blood, if he didn't get blood donation as soon as possible..I'm sorry but the chance for him to stay alive is thin." I was just, c.o.m.p.l.e.t.e.l.y shocked by the doctor's words.

I don't have a same blood type as Minghao, it made me really worried. "Hyena, do you?" I turned to her.

With the worry looks in her, she slowly shook her head. "What should we do, Junhui? Minghao might die, where can we find someone with same blood type as him?" She started to cry.

"Doctor, is there still some times? We'll try to look for someone to do blood donation." I begged.

"We'll wait until 30 minutes more. The patient's condition is now out of control, we can't guarantee what will happen to him next." The doctor bowed before heading back to emergency ward.

"I'm scared. He was covered in blood when they sent him here. Staring at the red light of operating room, I don't know if I'm still being able to see him in person." I tried my best to comfort her.

"We shouldn't give up, Hyena. He'll be fine and you should be strong." I calmed her down. This lately, Minghao told me that he had an argument with Hyena so I thought Hyena wouldn't visit him yet she came. Not only that, she even cried for him.

What's her real feeling towards Minghao?

Inha's POV

"Siyeon ah, where's Hyena. I haven't seen her since just now." I asked Siyeon who kept playing on her phone.

"Don't worry, she's fine. I know where she is." She didn't once glance at me so I took away her phone and crossed my arms. "Inha yah!" She yelled. I eyed her in frust.

"Tell me, what did you hide from me?" I could tell something is wrong.

"She's at hospital. Minghao was hospitalized and she wants to stay until he awakes."

Junhui's POV

I was still searching for someone to donate their blood but the doctor suddenly went out with big smiled putting on.

"We've received a person who can donate their blood. The patient has successfully finished his sugery. We'll shortly transfer him to his ward." He said.

I was curious of course. Who actually donated their blood for Minghao? "Doctor, can I know who's the-" before I could finish my word, he cutted me dirrectly.

"That person asked me to keep secret about their identity. I'm sorry, but I have to follow the request." I bowed showing I understand.

"Hyena yah, you can stay in the ward with Minghao first. I need to go somewhere for awhile." I patted on her back.

"Oh sure." She nodded.

I saw a girl with red coat, black hat and black sunglases on. I quickly ran towards the girl.

"Xin Meixiang, it's you." I held her hand.

"Ah Junhui? Let's talk at cafe." So there we were. Sitting in front of each other.

"You've changed." Was the first word I said when we sat in the cafe.

"Hmm..So who's the girl that I saw just now?" She asked.

"She's..someone that Minghao likes now." I hesitately said. Of course I'm aware of the fact that she's Minghao's girlfriend.

"I see..how's Minghao? Is he fine? I didn't get a chance to see him since I was rushing. Is his sugery went well?" She smiled. I swear, the Meixiang I saw in front of me is totally a different Meixiang from the one I've known since I was young.

"Stop pretending already. Why did you suddenly do that? Before this you're not interest in what ever that related to Minghao." I gave her a quite serious face.

"What do you mean? What did I do?" She chuckled.

"You saved his life."