Chapter 22

Hansol's POV

Minghao and I waited in front of the discipline teacher's room while Jane and Hyena were both inside, facing their punishment for making fuss during self study class.

I looked at Minghao who was standing beside me. "Waiting for your girlfriend, uh?" He didn't mind me no matter what ever I said to him. "Minghao, leave Hyena please. Stop being around her. You just put her life at danger. I don't want to see her life ruin because of you, Minghao."

He scofted. "Huh, who are you to decide how her life should be? What? You like her?"

"I-"

The door opened, revealing Hyena and Jane. Passing by Minghao, Hyena came to me. By her gaze, I could tell that she has to attend detention class but I don't know what kind of work will they give her.

"It's okay, let's go back first and then I'll send you here back after finished shower up." I was making mess of her hair and held her hand to lead her. She nodded, agree with my idea.

Hyena's POV

Hansol came after he was done buying the bun and milk. We sat at the cafe while waiting until it reached 6 p.m to start cleaning the sport store as my and Jane's detention.

"Eat first. You'll be hungry." He opened the bun's packet for me. "Ena, I'll pick you up after you finish cleaning all. Remember to call me, okay?" He patted on my shoulder.

"Sol ah, I really didn't steal Jane's notebook. Who knows it would be in my locker. I've never-" I tried hard on explaining my situation and Hansol suddenly shook his head, giving a sweet smile to me.

"I know you didn't do that. I believe in you. You're not that type of person. It's not your fault, Ena. Don't worry, we'll prove them they're all wrong." He stroked my hair, telling me to calm down.

"But, why didn't he trust me..?"

*Flashback*

After done getting shower, I left my house to school. On my way to school, I accidentally bumped into a guy.

"I'm sorry."

"Hyena? You're going for detention class?" He held my hand.

I slowly pulled it back and nodded. "I'm going to be late later. I'll leave first."

"Hyena, you don't have to burden yourself to go to detention class. Just write them an apology letter and everything will be back to normal." He put both of his hands on my shoulder.

"Normal? That easy? You too, think that I really stole Jane's notebook? Minghao, you don't believe in me, right? Why should I admit the thing I really didn't do?" Unbelievablely he asked me to give in.

"No, Hyena. I just don't want they make things harder for you. You know what kind of person Jane is like, right?"

"Minghao, things are harder for me not because they asked me to clean the sport store. But you. Because you don't trust me. I thought you would be the one to defend me in crowd no matter how they turn me down. I'm sorry. I'm wrong to think that you're such type. You're just the same as others." I disappointedly walked away from him.

*End If Flashback*

Hansol's hand suddenly rubbed my face. "Why are you crying, Ena yah?"

Cry? I didn't even notice that my tears were falling down. I shook my head to him, denying that I was crying.

"Sol, it's almost 6. I'll go first, okay." I stood up and made my way to sport store.

Minghao's POV

"Minghao, things are harder for me not because they ask me to clean the sport store. But you. Because you don't trust me."

I rubbed my face and lied down on my sofa. I'm so sorry, Hyena. I shouldn't have said that to you. Of course I trust you.

Jane's POV

Hyena and I started to clean the sport store right away when the school was empty. "Hyena, I'll just be honest. I don't really like you. I don't like anyone getting on my way to get something I want. So I hope you'll understand me and stay away from Minghao."

"I have nothing to talk to you about this matter. Let's just clean all of these now and we can go home. Don't drag my time." She arrogantly replied.

I scofted. We continued cleaning everything until all were done. As everything was done, Hyena asked to leave first but I stopped her.

She looked a bit pale, those pair of red eyes looked into mine. "Hey, stop acting weird, can you? I want you to answer me clearly. Do you love Minghao? Why didn't you fight me back? I'm stealing him away from you."

"Jane, I don't need others to know or to express either I love him or not. And I don't need others to get in my matter with Minghao. Please, Jane. I'm tired. Can you let me go now?" She started to lose balance.

"I'm sorry, Hyena. We used to be friends before. But I feel like, it doesn't matter of how fast I chase after Minghao, he won't look at me. I've stole away your love. Can we..make it up for that?" As I finished my sentence, the sport store's door suddenly closed. It was locked by the security.

I was about to ran to the door to call the security back but Hyena suddenly fell down. She was fainted.

Gosh, what should I do?

I shakingly reach the phone in my pocket. Oh no! Where's it? I didn't bring my phone along?

I pulled Hyena to lay on the gymnastic mat. She has started to sweat. I tried to find her phone in the pocket. I was too afraid that I can't stop shaking. I can't properly dial anyone's number on her phone screen.

Calm down, Jane. Calm down!

I called Minghao. "Minghao yahh."

"Jane? Why is it you?"