Chapter 15

Minghao's POV

That's why she didn't give me an answer to my confession. Ahh just now I got it..

I looked at myself in the mirror, why am I behaving this way? "Sucks!"

*Flashback*

"Hyena!" I went around looking for her. Where would this girl be at?

"Lee Hyena, do you hear me? I'm asking you, do you like Minghao?" I was stopped by the conversation.

"I-I don't know.." It's true, Hyena and Jane.

"You don't know? I thought it's something that you don't have to take time thinking. I mean, I thought you like him too..?"

Wait, what? She doesn't like me back?

*End Of Flashback*

I clenched my fist and throw a hard punch on the mirror. Blood slowly running on my fist while the mirror shatter a bit.

I put back my hoodie, covering my eyes. The earing yet still could be seen. I walked out of the toilet and bumped into a student.

"What are you looking at?" I grabbed his collar.

"N-nothing. I-I'm so s-sorry, Minghao." He apologized. Somehow he didn't stop shivering.

"How impolite. Lately all of you started to call me by just 'Minghao', uh? Or..should I teach you a lesson?" I slammed him on the wall.

"I'm sorry again, Master Xu."

"Minghao, what are you doing?" I took a glance at the person that heading towards us.

Lee Hyena.

Hansol's POV

"Why Hyena and Minghao aren't here yet?" Someone spoke in the silence.

"Awh why you care that much? They've just started to be in relationship, right? So of course the kingka will have sweet time with her first." Someone else added.

But the thing here is... who's Xu Minghao to little Ena?

Hyena's POV

"How impolite. Lately all of you started to call me by just 'Minghao', uh? Or..should I teach you a lesson?"

"I'm sorry again, Master Xu."

"Minghao, what are you doing?" As I saw Minghao pushed someone to the wall, I quickly ran towards him. "Stop, Minghao. You can't do this." I tried to stop him but he pushed me harsh to the ground.

"Stay out of this." His gaze..I'm so afraid of his gaze. The gaze I've never once seen before.

Minghao, why you did these?

He's totally a different person from the one I met a few minutes ago. I stood up and cleaned the dust on my skirt. "Didn't you promise me not to use violence on people? Not to harm nor hurt them?" I shakingly asked.

He turned his back against me, "Why would you care much?" He scofted. He made a way to class, leaving me and the student alone.

I followed him to the class and took a seat beside him. I have to admit that I was afraid to start any conversation with him right now. I shut my mouth and juat took some books out of my bag.

My pen accidentally fell from my desk so I picked it up. My eyes turned bigger when I saw blood on the floor. It came from..Minghao's right hand.

"M-Minghao, your hand is bleeding." I grabbed his arm. He didn't even glance at me but he pulled his hand back. "Let me have a look." I said with my eyes can't get off of his hand. "It must be hurt a lot.." I tried to touch his hand but he cut me off first.

"Don't touch my hand."

"Everyone!!! I have a news!!" Seungkwan, the noisest student in this class ran to the front door from somewhere. He caught a breath before start the news. "I heard from a teacher that the mirror in men's toilet has broken and shattered."

Minghao looks uneasy. I stared back at his hand. Minghao, was it you? But, why? He suddenly stood up and took his bag with him. He walked to the door but I stopped him.

"It's fine if you don't want me to help you with your bleedy hand but, nake sure you go to clinic or ask anyone to do it. Wash the blood first, apply oil or cream and then wrap it with bandage. Make sure your hand is dry before apply any medicine on." I explained, he didn't show any reaction or response but I know he heard me. "Get well soon, Minghao. Recover fast." After I ended my words, he right away left the class.

He's clearly avoiding me.

Hansol's POV

I went home with Hyena since our houses are just next to each other. "Ena, are you-"

"Hansol ah, I wanna take a rest first. I'm just really tired today. Sorry yea." She smiled, but it's a sad smile.

"Awh, o-okay then. Rest well." I patted her head and just watched her entering her house.

♡♡♡

After taking bath, my family and hers have a dinner together at her house but she didn't join the dinner. "Hansol, I'm sorry for troubling you but can you call Hyena to join us? She might listen to you." Aunt Lee requested.

"Oh of course I can, don't worry you're not troubling me." I smiled as I stood up from the chair.

"Today she looks a bit down, did something happened at school, Sol ah?" Aunt Lee worriedly asked.

"Son, you get along with Hyena, right?" Mom suddenly questioned.

"Mom, Aunt, don't worry..I'll talk to her first okay." I chuckled. I was about to go upstairs until Seokmin hyung grabbed my wrist all of a sudden.

"Did she had a fight with Minghao at school?"

"U-uh? I'm not..sure." I replied.

Even with her family, I still hear the name Minghao. Who's he actually to Ena? Who is Xu Minghao actually is?