ᴏɴᴇ- Alone in the Studio

I was missing my boyfriend, Brandon, but he was at the studio. He was probably focused on his music with the rest of the band, so I decided to call him.

"Hello my darling" Brandon answered.

"Hey baby, I missed so I decided to call you" I explained as he coped at me.

"Aww I miss you too, why don't you come over to the studio? The guys just left" Brandon said as I gasped.

"And didn't even think to call me as soon as they left?! I'm very offended, babe" I joked.

"Haha I'm sorry baby, come over so I can rock your body right" Brandon said so damn sexily.

"Alright I'll be over in a few" I said biting my lip.

"Hurry baby, you don't want to leave Daddy waiting" he said growling a little.

"I'll be over as soon as I can, love you Daddy" I said hanging up the phone.

I quickly got up and got in the shower.

After I was done with that, I curled my hair and did some light make up, with a tattoo choker, shorts, a zip down one piece, and some low top black and white vans.

I grabbed my keys and was out the door.

...

When I found parking, I got out of the car and went up to the studio where Brandon was.

I walk up to the door and knock on it, I heard Brandon's voice on the other end telling me to come in.

I walk in and see Brandon leaning on the panel with his shirt off. I sigh a frustrated sigh and close the door behind me.

"H-hey babe" I stutter a bit trying to focused on Brandon but his body is distracting me.

"Hi love, your looking extra fine today" Brandon says lifting my chin up to kiss him.

"Thank y-you, here" I said grabbing his hand and leading it to the zipper on my one piece.

He latched onto it and starts to slowly zip it down.

I start to undo my short and take them off while Brandon is unzipping half of my outfit.

When I finished taking off my shorts I started to undo his pants slowly feeling his growing member.

"Shit baby" he breathed out.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you" I teased as I roughly massaged him through his boxers.

"Ugh, y/n I need you" Brandon moaned out.

"That's better" I smiled to myself and slow went down on my knees whilst licking his body lol the way down to his boxers.

"You ready Daddy?" I asked innocently looking up at him.

"Yes please just work your magic" he said throwing his head back.

"Okay Daddy, as you wish" I said pulling his boxers down revealing his hardened dick.

I just stared in amazement for awhile until I finally took him into my mouth.

I took him all in my mouth, without gagging, as I looked up at Brandon.

We made eye contact as he moaned out in such pleasure screwing his eyes shut. Then I started to bob my head earning loud moans from him.

I then take him out of my mouth and kiss his tip.

Brandon's P.O.V

"Shit this feels so fucking good" I thought to myself.

I've been missing y/n's mouth for so long, I don't know why I didn't ask her to give me head sooner.

She starts to swirl her tongue around my tip as I grab a handful of her hair and guide her head. She then slaps my hand away and continues to doing what she's doing best.

"y/n I'm about to cum, fuck" I moaned.

"release your juices into my mouth, daddy" she said so fucking sexily which pushed me over the edge causing me to moan at the top of my lungs.

"That was so damn sexy baby" y/n said coming up from her knees coming to kiss me. I could taste myself on her lips, turning me on even more.

"sit baby, I wanna show you that your mine" I said as she obeyed my command.

Y/N'S P.O.V

I love it when Brandon gets like this. All in control and full of lust

I watched in amazement as Brandon got down on his knees and continued to kiss between my thighs skipping where I needed him most.

"Goddamn it, Brandon just eat me out already" I moaned out grabbing his hair lightly.

"As you wish babygirl" Brandon said copying me from earlier and began to eat me out.

"Ugh, f-fuck  Daddy"I moaned.

One thing about Brandon and I is that we both give some bomb ass head. I know that and so does he and that's why we love each other.

I was about to say something but we heard a knock on the door.

"Yo B, were back. We couldn't find the key" Nick said.

"Wasn't it under the mat?" Brandon sounded confused for the act. His heavy breathing on my heat almost made me cum

"Bebe get dressed, and sit on the couch quick" Brandon said as I complied.

I quickly dressed myself and fixed my hair.

Brandon made sure i was dressed and okay as he fixed himself and opened the door.

"Oh hey y/n" Edwin waved at me.

"Hey Eggy" I smiled.

I knew he hated that nickname.

Brandon looked at me and mouthed "I'm so sorry baby".

I mouthed back "It's okay" with a reassuring smile.

He then pointed to his phone signaling he texted me.

Brandy❤️: I'll make it up to you when we get to your house

Me: Okay daddy, I'm looking forward to it

I look up at Brandon rubbing my legs together and seductively biting my lip.

He walked up to me and whispered in my ear: "Stop rubbing your legs together before I give you something to rub your legs to"

I didn't feel like being teased so I just complied, "yes Daddy".

"Good girl" Brandon said as he walked back to his seat.

Honestly I wanted to grab Brandon and be ou but I knew he wouldn't like that so i just chlilled until it was time to go.