𝕋𝕨𝕠- On Tour

(A/N): this one isn't gonna be nsfw it's just gonna be cute.

Summary: you were on tour with your best friend and his band, PRETTYMUCH. He requested you on stage and asked you out.

"So bestie westie, what city are we going to today?" I asked my best friend, Edwin.

I was on tour with him and his band for two months.

"We're going to yours and mine home state. New York" he smiled.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't been there in so long" I smiled with a wide smile.

"I know right? Hopefully we get to see our family" Edwin said going to his bunk.

"Hopefully? My mom would be at the venue even before the show starts" I laughed.

Me and Edwin had been around each other since we were basically born because our mothers were best friends as well.

"Haha well I guess my mom will be at the venue with your mom then" he said plopping down next to me.

"Well in the mean time let's watch a movie until we get there huh?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he nodded his head.

...

During the movie, I dozed off and started thinking.

I don't know if Edwin likes me but I know for sure I like him. His cute smile, his fluffy silver hair, his hands, and just everything about him is so handsome. I really hope Edwin has feelings for me but if not I'll just keep mine to myself

"Hey y/n, are you okay?" Edwin asked me knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled up at him.

"Okay just checking" he said turning his attention back up to the screen.

I was feeling 'cold' so I cuddled up to Edwin for some warmth.

"Cold sweetie?" He asked, your heart melted at the nickname he called you.

"Yeah a little" you smiled to yourself.

He put his arm around you so you could get more comfortable against him.

You could hear his heart beat at a steady pace while you weren't paying attention to the movie.

At the venue

When you arrived at the concert hall you immediately got escorted to the green room and sat down.

"Hey y/n" you heard Edwin call for you.

"Yes Eddie?" You smiled gracefully at him.

"You wanna explore the venue with me before the show?" He asked and you nodded your head yes.

"Oohh look! There's a concession stand" you said pointing at it. It was a stand that sold the new merch for the tour only.

"Mmhm, I can't wait until the fans see the merch" Edwin said looking down at you.

You smiled up at him as he gave a smile back. You two almost kissed until you ruined it.

"Uhm I have to go check on the r-rest of the boys. I'll see you later" you ran back to the green room and luckily the boys weren't in there to see you have a mini heart attack.

Time for the show

It was show time and I could tell the boys were nervous. The energy that their fans had was unbelievable. I would be nervous to.

They did their chant and hugged each other before going up on stage. Edwin came to hug me. He took me into his arms and gave me a tight hug like it was his last.

"Good luck out there, Ed" I said.

"Thanks, I really need it bebe" once again the nickname.

He ran up on stage and greeted his fans.

...

After 10k Hours it was their break and Edwin led it.

"Alright, so I have an announcement to make" he said and everyone quiet down.

"So there is this girl that I have been hanging out with for nearly my whole entire life. Y/n, can you come up here please?" Edwin asked and I did.

"Y/n, I know you've never noticed but, I really like you and I wanted to know if you wanted to be mine" he said.

Everyone in the crowd awed and I could tell I was blushing.

"Of course, I would be yours any day" I said as he kissed me softly.

I looked into the crowd smiling as I caught my mother's eyes. She mouthed an I love you. I giggled and looked back at Edwin, this is all mine now.