𝕆𝕟𝕖- Forgiving

Forgiving

I just had got home from a long stressful day, I saw Edwin sprawled out in the couch with his phone in hand.

"Hey Eddie" I said softly.

"Hey" was all he said.

I kicked off my high heels and made my way to him.

"Babe stop, I'm trying to concentrate" Edwin said as I tried to kiss him in the forehead.

I just rolled my eyes and went up to our bedroom.

I took all my clothes off and stepped into the shower.

After my shower, I got into some grey short shorts and a tank top with my hair up in a bun.

I jogged downstairs to where Edwin was still sprawled on the couch.

"Baby" I said.

"Mmh" he grunted as a response.

"Look at me" I said slowly getting irritated.

"Babe I told you I can't" Edwin said with his eyes still glued on his phone.

That was it, I was tired of coming home to my boyfriend ignoring me after a stressing day at work.

"Edwin Joel Honoret!" I said getting his attention. "Your ignoring me, I came in from work, obviously stressed out, and you just lie there in the couch ignoring me" I said getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"But babe I-" Edwin was about to say but I cut him off.

"There is no 'but babe I-' you were straight up ignoring me" I said.

"Why are you getting so angry at me? Baby I was just sitting on the couch..." Edwin didn't finish his sentence cause he knew what he did.

"Ignoring me" I finished his sentence.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I didn't know, I wasn't paying attention. I love you" he half apologized.

I just stood there waiting for him to finish his apology.

"We can have sex to make up?" Edwin recommended.

"Okay" I smiled as I climbed on top of him as he grabbed my ass roughly.

I kissed Edwin on the lips hungrily as he started pulling down my shorts along with my underwear.

"Ed" I said breathy.

"Yes baby?" Edwin answered.

"I don't think it's very fair of you to start taking off my shorts without you taking off your pants" I fake pouted.

"Mmh, your right" Edwin said as he got up and started taking off his pants and underwear.

I started him down the entire time.

"It's your turn baby girl" he smirked as he went to my shirt and lifted it over my head.

"Baby, I need you" I said impatiently.

Edwin didn't second guess anything, he quickly got a condom from the table beside the couch and quickly ripped it open.

He put it on as he lowered me onto his dick.

We both groan in pleasure to the feeling.

"Go ahead, bounce up and down on my dick like the good girl you are" Edwin whispered into my ear.

I did as I was told and started slowly bouncing up and down on him.

"Oh fuck" I moaned, screwing my eyes shut.

I started going faster and faster.

"Ugh Baby, this feels so fucking good" he said throwing his head back.

"Baby, I-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I came without even noticing it.

"Oh shit..." I heard Edwin say.

"What, is everything okay?" I asked as he grabbed my hips and bounced me up and down for a little while so he could finish.

"Oh fuck" Edwin said climaxing.

"Will you tell me what happened?" I said looking at him with a soft smile.

"Babe.. you squirted" Edwin smiled at me.

"Oh damn... I didn't even notice" I said smiling.

"Well let's clean up and cuddle" Edwin said as he lifted me off him and dressed.

"I love you, eggy" I said kissing him on the lips.

"I love you to, y/n" Edwin said kisses back.

Then we cleaned up my mess and went up to our bedroom and cuddled for the rest of the day.