Pref. #2

In bed with them

Brandon Arreaga:
Passionate
     When in bed with Brandon, it's rare when you two are having rough sex. Brandon likes eye contact and he makes sure that he's not hurting you every once in awhile.

Edwin Honoret:
Role play
     Edwin likes it when you call him Papi, or Daddy, or Sir when your having sex. He feels that sense of dominance when he slaps your ass when you mix up his real name with the names he likes to be called. On some occasions, you dress up for him and you guys have a lot of fun.

Austin Porter:
Loud
      Believe it or not, Porter likes it when you scream his name while he's thrusting into you. Austin likes the sound of your skin slapping together and when you don't contain your moans while he's making you feel good.

Nick Mara:
Dominant
     Sex with Nick is what you expect it to be. Nick on top totally dominating you to the point where you can't walk the next day. There is A LOT of dirty talk and you guys switch positions rarely.

Zion Kuwonu:
Rough
    Zion. The thing about Zion is that he doesn't really like control it's just that he likes it fast and hot. He takes turns on who gets to lead every time you two have sex. Zion really likes it when you lead cause it's sexy watching you ride him.