𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- Edwin's Little Sister

Summary: Nick, Edwin's band mate, has a crush on you. And you happen to be Edwin's little sister.

Word count: 1.07k

Notes: made up name guys😌 Also this is gonna have more than one part, idk how many though.

🦠🦠🦠

I was in an Uber on my way to my brother's house. You may know him he's in a band called Prettymuch and his name is Edwin Honoret.

I didn't want to show up uninvited so I called my brother.

"Heyyy lil sis, how are you?"

"Hey Ed, I'm good. I just wanted to call you and tell you that I am 20 minutes away from your house."

"You're what?"

"I said I'm coming over and I'm 20, now 15, minutes away."

"Amber, my room is dirty."

"Who said I was staying in your room?"

"Touché. Soooo what brings you to the ol' prettymuch abode?"

"Well, I just wanted to come over since I am a new California resident and I didn't want to move to LA and not visit my dear older brother and the rest of the band."

"Cool, let me go tell the others cause, Ansley and Maggie are over so-"

"Oh my goodness Ansley and Maggie are over? I can't wait to meet them. Also I have Lia with me."

"Ooh Zion is going to go crazy."

"I know, that's why I brought her with me."

"I can't wait to see his reaction."

"Me too, and its not gonna be too long cause we are five minutes away."

"Aii bet, imma be outside waiting for y'all"

"Aii cool."

I hung up the phone and we got ready to get out the car.

As we came to a stop I saw my brother standing there with no shirt on.

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" I asked.

"Because, dear Amber, we are in LA where temperatures climb up to a whopping 100 degrees. Come on." Edwin said leading us to the Prettymuch house.

"Brace yourself Adalia, these aren't the same guys from when they first moved to LA." I whispered to her.

"Don't worry, I already braced myself." Lia whispered back at me.

We both laughed as we walked into the house.

"They're here." Edwin said informatively.

We made ourselves at home quickly as we took our shoes off and walked to the living room and plopped down on the couch.

"Who's here Ed?" We heard Zion as he came out the kitchen and saw us.

"Hey Z." Lia smiled and waved at him.

"Edwin, why didn't you tell me Adalia was coming?" Zion said as, we were assuming, he walked off to Edwin's room.

"Adalia's here, that's weird, she won't come over without...Amber?" Nick said confused.

"Hey Nick" I smiled and waved at Nick."

"Seriously Ed, you didn't say you're sister was coming either." Nick said walking off, again we were assuming, to Edwin's room.

"Why does it matter that my sister came over?" I heard Edwin say.

"Because he likes her.." Zion said.

"Zion come here for a sec. Go to you're brother's room while Nick is in there and tell him. Amber, this is probably your only chance." Lia said as Zion came from Edwin's room.

I walked quickly to Edwin's room while Nick was still in there.

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Ed, I wanted to tell you something." I said avoiding all eye contact with either of them.

"Yeah sure but can we talk somewhere else? My room is very dirty right now." Edwin said.

"Fine, let's go to the garage, Nick come with us." I said grabbing his hand and walking to the garage with them following.

"Okay, um, I wanted to talk to you, big brother, because I wanted to tell you about Nick and I. I didn't want to keep us from you because your my brother and I can't keep a secret from you." I went on as Nick looked at me and then to Edwin.

"So your dating? That's what y'all are?" Edwin asked neutrally. I couldn't tell if he was angry, surprised, or just happy because I normally know how to tell his emotion.

I looked up ant Nick and I rubbed my hands together nervously.

"Yeah you can say that." Nick said.

I laugh nervously as I waited anxiously for what his next response was gonna be.

Edwin kept his eyes on Nick and didn't say a word. Until now.

"Well as the older brother, I can't really control you're love life so this is the only thing I'm going to say: Nick do not hurt my little sister. Amber, same goes for you. I don't want to see my two best friends walking around looking sad." Edwin said walking out of the garage.

I laughed and hugged Nick.

"Good to see you again, Princess." Nick said kissing me passionately.

"I could say the same for you babe" I bit my lip staring up at him.

"Come, let's go join the rest of the house" Nick said as we left the garage and walked into the living room where Ansley, Austin. Maggie, Brandon, Zion, Adalia, and Edwin were on the couch.

We chose a spot and got comfortable.

"Woooow, everyone boo'd up and I'm just here third wheeling, actually no I'm fourth wheeling" Edwin said dramatically.

"Aww it's okay big bro, we won't leave you out." I said laughing.

"No leave me out, I don't want to participate in quadruple dates." Edwin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"But like, what if we all want to go out as a house?" Brandon asked.

"That's fine." he said.

"What's the difference?" I asked laughing.

"Well, if you say 'Were going out you wanna come?' is saying that your going on a date and you guys didn't want to leave me out, whereas 'Let's all go to the the movies' saying were going to have fun together as a house." Edwin explained.

"Damn Ed, you had this whole speech down packed." Maggie said.

"Right?" I agreed with her.

"Because I knew this day was gonna come. All my band mates have girlfriends and I'm just the odd one out." he said with faked puppy dog eyes.

"Awww Ed, you would never be the odd one out." I said getting up to go hug my brother.

"Yeah, yeah yeah, this starting to get boring put on a movie or something." Edwin said as we all laughed.

After a while we found a movie and had some snacks to munch on. We stayed like that the whole day, as a house.