𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- Party

This one is requested by Shania

Party

Summary: you and Nick are at a party and he gets mad at you because your dancing with another guy.

"Nick hurry up! We're gonna be late for the party!" I yelled at my boyfriend.

Me and Nick were going to a party that one of my friends is throwing. But if Nick doesn't hurry the hell up we won't be on time for the party.

"Alright babe I'm ready" Nick said huffing while putting his arm around me.

We walked out of my house as I locked the door and walked with Nick to his car.

"Hopefully this party isn't boring" Nick groaned.

"Are you serious? Arianna throws the best parties ever" I said buckling my seatbelt as Nick drove out of my driveway.

"I didn't know. I see you and Arianna hung out a lot if you were the first name on the party list" Nick said still paying attention to the road.

"Yeah we hung out a lot but it's not about hanging out a lot it's about being a party animal"

"Ooh, my Shania? A party animal?"

"Don't act like you weren't also a party animal, babe" I laughed.

"Well I mean, I was quite the partier in my days" Nick said and it made me laugh.

"Ew the way you said it makes you sound old" I said laughing.

"Wow now your calling me old" Nick said fake pouting.

"Aww your not old baby. Now brighten up cause were here" I said.

Nick found somewhere to park the car and we entered the house. It smelled of liquor and a lot of sweaty bodies grinding against each other. Oh the memories.

"Shania!" I heard Arianna call my name.

"Arianna!" I said in the same tone.

"I thought you weren't coming" she said smiling and hugging me.

"Welp here I am" I giggled.

"Ooh who is this?" Arianna said looking up at Nick.

"This is my boyfriend, Nick" I smiled up at him.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, Shania told me good things about you" he said shaking her hand.

"Oh wow you did? That's so nice of you Shania" she said looking at me. "Does he have a brother or something?" Arianna fake whispered to me.

"Kind of, I'll see what I can do" I said winking at her.

"Well I'm gonna get us some drinks" Nick said disappearing into the kitchen.

"Wow look at all these people from our high school. Ain't nothing changed" I smiled.

"Damn right, you remember Joshua Lawman?"

"Yeah?"

"That's him right there" Arianna pointed him out.

"Wow, he went from glasses and braces to hot and even more hot" I said as I looked at Arianna smirking at me. "What?" I chuckled a bit.

"Put me on" she said kinda shyly.

"To him?" I asked.

"Uh duh, I don't know how to talk to guys. That's only when I'm drunk"

"Okay, if Nick comes, tell him I had to talk to Joshua for you" I said.

"Sure thing" she smiled lightly.