𝗢𝗻𝗲- On My Way

"Austin Dale Porter! You are so unbelievable!" I yelled. Yet another argument with my boyfriend.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you, please" he said.

Since Austin is in a band, there are a lot of paparazzi catching Austin on his actions.

What he really did was he put his arm around this random ass girl and proceeded to kiss her a little less away from her cheek.

"Austin, I know what you did. Just own up to it, you don't want me anymore" I said as tears began to flood my eyes.

"Y/n, that's not true" I heard Austin's voice crack showing that he was also crying. "Babe, I'm trying. I really am, so please just stay with me so we can work this out together." he continued grabbing my arm.

"I just need a break" I said tugging my arm back and walking out of the door.

I got into my car and drove off, I don't know where to but I just drove. Then I knew exactly where to forget my problems. The club.

Austin's P.O.V.

I didn't what to do, where y/n was going, or how to deal with this situation.

Then I got the perfect Idea to make it up to her.

Y/n's P.O.V.

When I arrived at the club I waited in line to get in with my ID in hand my car parked and out of reach just in case I get shit faced.

*skip to where your shit faced*

Well here I am, slurring my words and trying drink until I pass out. I just wanna get Austin out of my head but this is the only way I know how to, but I miss him.

So I called him.

Austin's p.o.v.

I was pacing in the house thinking about y/n until I got a call from her.

"Baby are you okay? Please tell me your okay" I said panicked.

"I'm fineeee, I'm just getting drunk as fuuuuuuck" she said slurring her words.

"Y/n are you shit faced?" I asked getting angry.

"Why does it matter to you, it's my body"

"Y/n I'm coming to pick you up" I said speeding to the door.

"You don't even know where I am" I heard say as she took another shot.

"You wanna bet?" I said getting even more angry.

"Bet" she said testing me.

I hung up the phone and left our house. Y/n is not passing out in the club.

*skip to where Austin is in the club*

I then got to the club and started looking for my girlfriend. I found her but she was grinding against another man.

"Y/n!" I shouted, somehow over the music.

"Austin what the hell are you doing heeeeeere" she slurred.

"I came to pick you up, we'll get your car in the morning" I said taking her by her wrist.

"No, I'm angry at you" she said pulling away.

"Aye man, the lady said leave her alone" said the guy she was grinding against.

I looked at him angrily and picked y/n up and swung her over my shoulder.

"Ah! Austin let me go!" She said kicking to try and get down but it didn't work.

We got outside and I got into my car and we started driving home.

"I hate youuuu" she said obviously still drunk.

"Shhhh baby" I said petting her head.

*back home*

She was fast asleep in my hands, I didn't wanna hurt her so I gently placed her on our bed and softly changed her out of her party clothes and into pajamas.

"Goodnight baby" I smiled at her.

"Goodnight honey bear" she said softly, I guess she heard me.

I went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.