𝒪𝓃ℯ- Kitten

Word count: 0.7k (735)

Y/N's P.O.V

I was trying to waiting for my daddy to come home from the studio with his friends but I couldn't, I missed him too much.

So I called him.

"hello baby girl" Daddy answered.

I loved it when he called me baby girl and he knows that.

"I'm tired of waiting for you, can you come home?" I begged.

"Kitten you know I'm busy" he said.

"I know but..I need you~" I said seductively.

"Babe...you know your gonna be in big trouble when I get there right?" Zion said with a low growl.

"Anything for you to be inside of me" I said almost moaning.

"Ugh, you sound so sexy baby girl. I'll be there in a bit, don't you dare touch yourself" Daddy said hanging up the phone.

I can't wait till he gets here, so in the mean time I freshened up and tried to look my best.

I put on a pastel pink lingerie, with cat ears, and a heart shaped choker to match.

I put some light makeup on and waited for him.

About five minutes later

I heard the front door slam shut and heaven footsteps coming up the stairs.

The door soon opened to reveal Daddy.

I got excited and went to go hug him.

"Hey baby girl, you look beautiful" Zion said kissing me.

"Thank you, Daddy" I said earning a smile from him.

"Your welcome, baby girl" Daddy said kissing me passionately.

The kiss soon turned heated as he picked me up and plopped me on the bed breaking the kiss.

I looked at him as he started to take his clothes off in front of me.

I'm so lucky to have this man as my boyfriend, it's so unbelievable.

Zion stopped stripping when he got to his boxers, he then climbed on the bed to me.

"I think it's time for you to take this off, Princess" he whispered in my ear.

I moaned in response  as he flipped me over so that I'm on my stomach and start to zip down the lingerie that I had on

"Tie me up, Daddy" I moaned softly in his ear as he groaned in frustration as I felt his member get harder.

Zion got the handcuffs that were under our bed and cuffed my hands behind my back.

"Come on Kitten, I wanna see your arch" I heard Zion say.

I tried arching my back but I needed some help.

"Daddy can you help me?" I whined.

"Sure Kitten" he said adoringly.

Zion grabbed my waist as he pulled me up, helping me show my arch.

My arch was deep as fuck, thanks to Zion.

"Oh Kitten, I wonder who gave you such wide arch like that" he said, I could tell he was smirking.

"Daddy you did that~" I said innocently.

I hear shuffling behind me and a tear of a condom rapper.

Then suddenly I was pounded into roughly high made me cry out in pleasure.

"Daddy-fuck- please slow down, I can't take it" I begged.

"Beg kitten, beg for daddy to slow down" he said speeding up.

"Please daddy! My tight little pussy can't handle your big dick" I begged.

"Good girl" Zion cooed at me as he slowed down.

I was just a moaning mess until he flipped us over so that I was on top.

Zion uncuffed me and threw them somewhere in our room.

"Ride me kitten" Zion said as I obeyed.

"Oh fuck" I moaned.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to cum.

"Daddy, I-I'm about t-to cum" I moaned out.

"Let go Kitten" Zion groaned as I let go of all my juices, collapsing on top of Zion.

"That was amazing" he said out of breath.

"It sure was" I said kissing him on the neck.

"Round two in the shower?" Zion asked. I could feel the smirk on his face.

"Why not" I said getting up but I fell back down because of how hard and fast Zion went.

All I could hear was Zion laughing.

"It's not funny, help me up" I whined as his laughs turned into chuckles.

We both entered our bathroom, ready for Round Two.